Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas want Mihawk to be included there while He wants peace and already achieved his Goal by being the WSS of this Era , All of those mfs who are shown there have an ambition behind them .
:goyea:
They remind of Akainu mocking Whitebeard [for shit Whitebeard didn't even want].

"Whitebeard is a bum, he didn't become PK. He just sits around doing nothing."

Whitebeard's 1 goal? Have a family and be strong enough to protect it. Somehow in fictional and real life, these haters always try and project extra goals into a character (that he/she doesn't want). :kriwhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Kuzan being alongside the rest is the most interesting development. I didn't assume his interests would eventually cross Teach's, but if he's being put as a main actor alongside his captain... Kinda get the feeling that he may leave the crew at some point, or outright betray it.

If this was another author, I'd bank on Kuzan trying to destroy the One Piece or something cool. Since it's Oda, his agenda is probably pretty mundane and forgettable.

Kuzan being alongside the rest is the most interesting development. I didn't assume his interests would eventually cross Teach's, but if he's being put as a main actor alongside his captain... Kinda get the feeling that he may leave the crew at some point, or outright betray it.

If this was another author, I'd bank on Kuzan trying to destroy the One Piece or something cool. Since it's Oda, his agenda is probably pretty mundane and forgettable.
It's been obvious from the start that Kuzan will betray BB at the end.

Kuzan splits off from Teach to destroy the OP, Koby intercepts
peak fiction :shocked:

I think it’s kinda like Sabo and Dragon both getting shown. It’s because Kuzan has infamy outside of teach’s crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.