Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Marco's fruit does not act like a logia, at all. Acting like a logia mean you have to be able to transform, create, and manipulate your element.
Going off of your checklist:
Marco can transform into flames
Marco can manipulate his flames
Marco can create his flames

So he’s a logia like zoan?

CG exists for 2 reasons.
1st and most important one: Buggy's gag.
2nd reason: an excuse for Zoro vs Mihawk to happen, since Oda ain't gonna stop the story so Zoro can go on a side quest just to fight Mihawk.
I love Croco, but I ain't go over the board thinking we are bound for him to be a major antagonist again. At best I can hope for a Mr Prince vs Mr 0 battle.
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

The reality check that Mihawk is just a plot device for Zoro instead of a major player in the story must be hard for you.
Don't worry, m8. I know that figuring it out that this is "luffy's show" is hard, but it is what it is. I trust you will be fine eventually.
:cryabit:
Zoro isn’t listed/featured as a “most relevant” character either. Luffy does not represent the SHs as BOTH BB and Kuzan are featured. I guess all the SHs other than Luffy are plot devices?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I feel like it just means that the marines, as a major force of the world, are gonna be pivotal on the inevitable war that is going to unfold once the One Piece is claimed. Oda's been talking about this major battle for quite a while, and it definitely tied to the one piece and the ancient weapons.
But people suddenly are saying they are on the race for the one piece as a mere cope as to why Mihawk isn't there, because he doesn't care about it. We see Sabo and Dragon. We see Imu and Figarland. We see Teach and Aokiji. Wouldn't hurt to see Buggy and Mihawk if he mattered for this final battle.
The fact that he's "irrelevant" aside from being Zoro's objective doesn't diminish his power. BUt people think it does like their dicks are gonna fall off if it isn't the case or something.
Yeah idk people seem to think strength = relevancy and are surprised stronger characters aren't mentioned

Mihawk always has been and always will be an obstacle for Zoro nothing more and nothing less

And the marines will definitely play a major role once it's discovered and many of them will have to make hard decisions

Cause I have a life lol. I feel bad for signing up and then letting it fizzle away but it is what it is. Posts like that require too much time and concentration. Whereas days like today I have this window open on a 2nd monitor while I multitask.
Understandable, I was supposed to do a Big Mom vs Kuzan debate and never got to it
There's also threads I want to make (on multiple forums, not even just this) that I haven't gotten to
Being lazy plus having stuff to do is a bad combo :josad:

Zoro isn’t listed/featured as a “most relevant” character either. Luffy does not represent the SHs as BOTH BB and Kuzan are featured. I guess all the SHs other than Luffy are plot devices?
Kuzan isn’t representative of BBP, he’s just Kuzan and has infamy beyond merely being a Titanic Captain.

Just like Sabo has infamy beyond being a Revolutionary Army.

Zoro doesn’t have infamy beyond being a Straw Hat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No let Pizzaru rest for now
Akainu is after the One Piece
:myman:
Correction - he's after those who are after one piece
Yeah idk people seem to think strength = relevancy and are surprised stronger characters aren't mentioned

Mihawk always has been and always will be an obstacle for Zoro nothing more and nothing less

And the marines will definitely play a major role once it's discovered and many of them will have to make hard decisions
Some people considering strength=relevance isn't as bad as You thinking coby will defeat BB and Dragon

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
the rest of the SHs haven't mattered for quite a while, my friend.
They matter for us, as readers, because we follow their adventures.
But for the great scheme of the plot? Not a single one of them matter. The only one of them that you could make a case for is Robin, since she's heavily tied to figuring out about the Void Century.

Getting a fighting title? who cares?
Finding some magical pond with lots of fishes? lol.
Drawing a big map?
Sailing from point A back to point A? kekw.
Regrouping with some random whale?
Becoming brave?
Becoming a badass doctor?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Going off of your checklist:
Marco can transform into flames
No he can't?

Ace can transform into flames though, Marco still takes damage he just regenerates/heals at a rapid pace. Which proves he's not actually just flames but rather he is a phoenix with the ability to regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.