Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I care lol
Here's Kuzan who is all I care about

By the way, Shiryu is not here either.

The one you say is stronger than Kuzan

Cope clown
Dumbass
Are you also putting Buggy over Mihawk/Croc? Pink Bitch over crying Kizaru/Fuji/Ryo?

Among relevance panel and YC1 colorspread, which 1 screams powerlevel more and which 1 screams relevance to story more?

Dude.
Since when are Akainu and Koby going after the One Piece?
What major coping argument is this just to justify gorosei or mihawk not being mentioned?
Gorosei aren't there because Imu is the center piece of the gorosei. Gorosei at this point aren't worth more than Tobi Roppo or Calamities were for Kaido. That's all.
Mihawk is the strongest member of CG, but it's an extremely passive character that doesn't do anything plotwise aside appearing during the baratie and giving Zoro a reality check. He's nothing but a plot device for Zoro.
There's absolutely nothing more to it than this.
:pepecafe:
I view it as these are the characters that will be fighting over the One Piece than really going after it. @Yoho made some really good points as well.

I already mentioned it before but while the Gorosei are still important to the overall story, they won't be that important anymore during the fight for the One Piece.

Like you mentioned, they will be acting more like Imu's Calamties during the fight against him.

It's the same reason why Fujitora and Green Bull weren't shown either, Akainu is the main focus during the battle against the One Piece, Fujitora and Green Bull will be fought and defeated during the battle against Akainu, just like how the Gorosei will be fought and defeated along with Imu.

I just think it's really dumb that some people here are downplaying Mihawk and the Gorosei for not being shown in that panel and acting like they aren't important at all.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Clown which 1 that screams "powerlevel" rather than relevance to the story?
Relevant panel, which also puts Buggy over Mihawk and Coby over Kizaru/Fuji/Ryokugyu

Or these 1?

Answer it, don't be shy
Aokiji and Akainu are included in the most important panel of the EOS.

Mihawk isn’t.

Shiryu isn’t.

Zolo isn’t.

Vista isn’t.

You see how all the strongest swordsman have zero relevance to the greater plot? Lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Whoa whoa whoa I never said he'll defeat Dragon🤣

But Koby and sword with allies beating BB makes sense to the plot of the story
Teach will only go down to Luffy

aokiji in those panels is an interesting choice
almost like hes not an actual commander
Saka post explains it

Is Oda placing everyone next to his rival/ opponent

Luffy Teach
Shanks Buggy
Akainu Dragon