Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Correction - he's after those who are after one piece

Some people considering strength=relevance isn't as bad as You thinking coby will defeat BB and Dragon so quite
Whoa whoa whoa I never said he'll defeat Dragon🤣

But Koby and sword with allies beating BB makes sense to the plot of the story

The reality check that Mihawk is just a plot device for Zoro instead of a major player in the story must be hard for you.
Don't worry, m8. I know that figuring it out that this is "luffy's show" is hard, but it is what it is. I trust you will be fine eventually
The reality is that Mihawk is a side character and Zoro is the second most important character in OP, I'm good bro. :myman:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
A phoenix is a being of pure fire?
The mythical phoenix in the One Piece verse yea? He's simply transforming into his zoan. Just like Sengoku transforms into this giant Gold statue.

Nowhere does it state that Marco's constitution is that of a logia. His flames are just healing him as he gets ripped apart, haki or not is hardly a factor.

The mythical phoenix in the One Piece verse yea? He's simply transforming into his zoan. Just like Sengoku transforms into this giant Gold statue.

Nowhere does it state that Marco's constitution is that of a logia. His flames are just healing him as he gets ripped apart, haki or not is hardly a factor.
I’m just using the terminology that you use about him being able to generate, manipulate, and become flames.

And I thought you said you don’t need haki to hit a logia?

Status
Not open for further replies.