Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admirals on multiple occasions had no issues with confronting Yonko crews solo
Same can’t be said for Buggy‘s janitor pisshawk even with the support of a yonko crew. Man even fled from a fodder marine fleet
Abandoned his home without a fight like a pussy

Again, running from fodder marine is the trend among World Strongests.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, we know that no Pirates are man enough to face fodder Marines, this doesn’t make Mihawk look any better lmfao
Record gonna changes with Fujitora :myman:

The way Luffy treats Saturn versus the way he treats Topman is.... telling:suresure::suresure:
Saturn has a cool base design and had a really great intro when coming onto Egghead.

But now he is a bum that is bringing down the hype for the other Gorosei.

Warcury, Ju Peter, and Mars are so much better.

My only hope now for Saturn is for him to get back up from the Ocean revealing that the Gorosei are not devil fruit users.

Are you forgetting that the other Gorosei are still fine?

Are you also forgetting that G5 Luffy couldn't do anything to Warcury, in fact Luffy along with Dorry and Brogy had to run away from him.

Ju Peter has also been fine for the most part.

And as for Mars, it took Luffy, Bonney, Sanji, and Franky all together just to simply send him away.

Yeah Saturn is a bum but don't use Saturn as an excuse to downplay the other Gorosei.

1. They freed York.

2. They have found Punk Records and the Mother Flame.

3. Their goal to kill Vegapunk was achieved. In fact with the exception of Lilith and York, the rest of the Vegapunks were also killed.

4. They freed the Cipher Pol Agents and the Seraphim

And while it sucks that the message got out, they at least prevented Vegapunk from saying anything about the Will of D.

Saying they didn't achieve anything at all is just fucking dumb.

Also why would you downplay them for the Straw Hats escaping? You can replace the Gorosei with any other strong characters, and Oda will always find a way for the Straw Hats to escape.

Did you forget WCI? You had Big Mom and her entire Military Force chasing after Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Brook, and Carrot, and guess what? They still managed to escape.

It's not the villains fault that the Straw Hats have plot armor.
Are you forgetting that the other Gorosei are still fine?
Are you also forgetting that G5 Luffy couldn't do anything to Warcury, in fact Luffy along with Dorry and Brogy had to run away from him.

Ju Peter has also been fine for the most part.

And as for Mars, it took Luffy, Bonney, Sanji, and Franky all together just to simply send him away.
gimmick seen one too many means fuck all . luffy technically couldnt do shit to the seraphim with their flames on . you cant call saturn a bum when luffy essentially couldnt effectively hurt him either. The gorosei appear rather relative to one another, they dont have to be equal
but they dont exist on different stratosphere's either.

Saying they didn't achieve anything at all is just fucking dumb.
why quote the post if you are going to misquote me ? :milaugh:
I didnt say they didnt achieve anything
I specifically said didnt achieve what they set out here to do .

Also why would you downplay them for the Straw Hats escaping? You can replace the Gorosei with any other strong characters, and Oda will always find a way for the Straw Hats to escape.

Did you forget WCI? You had Big Mom and her entire Military Force chasing after Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Brook, and Carrot, and guess what? They still managed to escape.

It's not the villains fault that the Straw Hats have plot armor.
escaping is one thing , escaping without consequences is another
and big mom and her goons got entirely ridiculed for how that looked, I would argue they faired much better until jinbei came back without a scratch .
:saden:

perhaps the fact you can draw a contrast and comparison between what happened here and what happened with the big mom pirates
should clue you in on why some of us are not enthused by these so called endgame players.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes you're finally starting to understand the point, Oda will make it happen. He made it happen while making Akainu look like a fucking monster. All 3 Admirals got scenes of clowning on WB, and never looked more than semi casual all arc. Gorosei don't look the same here.

This is what ParkminYoung was trying to tell you aswell.
And, you didn't get my point.

Once WB went down, same Admirals were unable to cross YCs to capture Luffy.

And, there were 3 of the so called very very very strong.

Again, running from fodder marine is the trend among World Strongests.
Post automatically merged:

Record gonna changes with Fujitora :myman:
Abandoned his home from fodder marines
Scared shitless of fighting Yonko
Submitted to Buggy’s will
Treated like trash by fodder marines “Pisshawk where do you think you’re going”
Ran away from Shanks twice
Stalled by Vista even when his power ”knows no restraint”
Threatened by Crocodile whom later pulled up uninjured to fight Akainu alongside Wista in a 15v1
Too easy
:suresure:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
And, you didn't get my point.

Once WB went down, same Admirals were unable to cross YCs to capture Luffy.

And, there were 3 of the so called very very very strong.
Never happened. Akainu alone crossed them, and then Shanks stepped in.

You are making things up now. The point isn't the SHs escaping, the point is HOW they are escaping. The Admirals looked like they were asleep during MF outside of Akainu, and we all saw what he was doing.

Everyone and their mothers know SH's ain't dying man, this ain't rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.