[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Player list
Flower
Red Night
Dr. Watson
Alwaysmind
Yoho
Naomi

Fujishiro
Polar Bear
The Orca
Alexis2282AE
Charlie
Kiku
Emil
MangoSenpai
Crowned Witch
Luka
Indigo
SoulKiller
Ultra

Lookin like this rn, I have Mango as town as he was poisoned and I think more likely than not he is town based off that

YoHo is green rn as I feel if he was on a team his allies would've told him to play it cool with the gun. Especially since we know Flower was in the thread as well

Fooj I took off green due to potential equity to Coach however I'd say he's trending more towards town imo
Yall must think Flower is the dumbest scum ever and Im the co dumbest scum ever to basically get cleared mechanically by her like that and me saying she told me her flavor in the thread which I literally showed lol.

Yall must think Flower is the dumbest scum ever and Im the co dumbest scum ever to basically get cleared mechanically by her like that and me saying she told me her flavor in the thread which I literally showed lol.

I think scum are on wagon, if they ignore flower pocket/blend in towny act.

to push flower cleared you, hense= scum.

lol

So to be clear. Fuji's logic makes no sense at all.

By his logic I could just have say @Naomi right now ask me in the thread to claim my character via the first letter of each subsequent post.

Everyone should do that right now i guess lmao

Vote Fuji
Are you kidding me dude.

I literally said that the difference is I asked anonumously through the PM and not in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.