[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on fuji. He is playing almost as bad, if not worse than Watson. If that's town fuji they deserve to be thrown off the train
What? How am I playing bad? Literally the only thing you have on me is you thinking Flower should be modkilled for me asking her to spell out her role lol.

Like nobody is going to listen to you.

if you acknowledge this then whats the issue with Fuji's explanation....
I just asked him actually, but he let me do it anyway yesterday and Flower wasnt modkilled so I guess hes fine with it. But I did ask him like an hour ago about if she claimed her actual Flavor that way would she be modkilled.

1. But you said you asked the host and he said it was ok so obviously it could have been her role

2. Flavor absolutely is alignment telling and is why its banned here bc there aren't that many characters to go around in.twh first place

3. Flower and Indigo shot me up to like 5 votes before ultra moved off. Flower then moved after a long time (i was still im the lead). Then I had to push Indigo as to why he was still on me if he was sleeping flower and ultra who finally loved off.

This is the wtf moment. You don't even know how things developed yesterday. Why is that?
am reading him town

from what read flower claimed fake role, I don't think she get mod kill over fake role. plus she was scum.

Bc fuji is now saying. He did something that could have gotten flower modkilled

No town would risk that

NO TOWN
The point is I thought my method wouldnt get anyone modkilled. She wasnt. And now we know that maybe the real reason she wasnt was because she fake claimed.
The point is I thought my method wouldnt get anyone modkilled. She wasnt. And now we know that maybe the real reason she wasnt was because she fake claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.