[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polar Bear your hypocrisy shows, you ask me to use my eyes and read your threadplay instead of the miller situation. Yet you dont do the same here, even though Im literally stating the truth.

Fucking hypocrite.

Which btw Flower didnt
So what. You thought it was her character

And to that why the hell would you think a meaningless character not even related to the story is town?

The same as yesterday, nothing changed for me. And you antagonizing me and acting like a dumbass isnt going to help me change my mind.
So lile half the scum team was hard-core bussing me for no reason at all d1. Then killed their own in the mini game. Then got killed by accident by ultra lmao.

you are falling into the ultra read of wtf are you smoking scum game

Im
Polar Bear your hypocrisy shows, you ask me to use my eyes and read your threadplay instead of the miller situation. Yet you dont do the same here, even though Im literally stating the truth.

Fucking hypocrite.
Im using the thread.

So lile half the scum team was hard-core bussing me for no reason at all d1. Then killed their own in the mini game. Then got killed by accident by ultra lmao.

you are falling into the ultra read of wtf are you smoking scum game

So what. You thought it was her character
The point is I thought my method wouldnt get anyone modkilled. She wasnt. And now we know that maybe the real reason she wasnt was because she fake claimed.

And to that why the hell would you think a meaningless character not even related to the story is town?
Is this a real question lol? Flavor is NAI and you should know it.

Who was voting you yesterday? Flower was on Watson. So was Indigo. Where is the bussing?

Scum chat:

Fuji: Hey flower post your fake claim spelled out using the first letter of each subsequent post so I can use that to try and clear and distance myself from this if you flip first
Also scum chat:

Hey Flower lets hard link each other that why once one of us dies the other goes into hard suspicion.

The point is I thought my method wouldnt get anyone modkilled. She wasnt. And now we know that maybe the real reason she wasnt was because she fake claimed.

Is this a real question lol? Flavor is NAI and you should know it.

Who was voting you yesterday? Flower was on Watson. So was Indigo. Where is the bussing?
1. But you said you asked the host and he said it was ok so obviously it could have been her role

2. Flavor absolutely is alignment telling and is why its banned here bc there aren't that many characters to go around in.twh first place

3. Flower and Indigo shot me up to like 5 votes before ultra moved off. Flower then moved after a long time (i was still im the lead). Then I had to push Indigo as to why he was still on me if he was sleeping flower and ultra who finally loved off.

This is the wtf moment. You don't even know how things developed yesterday. Why is that?

1. But you said you asked the host and he said it was ok so obviously it could have been her role

2. Flavor absolutely is alignment telling and is why its banned here bc there aren't that many characters to go around in.twh first place

3. Flower and Indigo shot me up to like 5 votes before ultra moved off. Flower then moved after a long time (i was still im the lead). Then I had to push Indigo as to why he was still on me if he was sleeping flower and ultra who finally loved off.

This is the wtf moment. You don't even know how things developed yesterday. Why is that?
1. No I just asked the host right now if its okay dude.

2. The Conductor is part of the train, why shouldnt he be town? I assumed the bad guys were the White Death and his cronies.

3. I didnt read this part, interesting. Will see how they placed their votes later. If you pushed Indigo thats good on you.

Because I didnt read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.