[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very different to my world view, but okay let us start from the outliers here;

Crowned/SK/ Polarbear

Would you mind talking me through quickly what made you put them in the PoE?
I might remove PB actually depending on how my ISO of him goes.

SK I dont know, didnt like his pushes. Emil then Watson.

Crowned I dont really remember most of her posts.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What are your current reads Mango?
This is my list, based on my limited engagement.

Red Night
Alwaysmind
Yoho
Pot Goblin
Naomi

Fujishiro
Polar Bear
The Orca
Alexis2282AE
Charlie
Kiku
Emil
Crowned Witch
Luka
SoulKiller

Ultra
This list contains an edit, where in the original PB is yellow (undecided) to where he is now light green (town lean)

Also since it has been pointed out, I'll change Kiku from light green to blue to indicate her Indie claim

But I may also be willing to take Alexis down from scum lean, because he did claim what he can do, and I think he may have omitted a certain part. I may know why PB is vouching for Alexis, if I am picking up on what he's putting down.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
SK I dont know, didnt like his pushes. Emil then Watson.
And Luka?

Maybe that was more the other way around tbh, I didn't really read those titanic posts tbh.

But from a certain PoV, it could be that he was targeting people he had some sort of aquaintance with, but speaking of which..

@SoulKiller I don't recall seeing your handsome face today, where are you hiding

This list contains an edit, where in the original PB is yellow (undecided) to where he is now light green (town lean)

Also since it has been pointed out, I'll change Kiku from light green to blue to indicate her Indie claim

But I may also be willing to take Alexis down from scum lean, because he did claim what he can do, and I think he may have omitted a certain part. I may know why PB is vouching for Alexis, if I am picking up on what he's putting down.
What did Alexis claim?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I will say though, my list does feel too easy, a lot of the yellow/ orange is in the LHF category, which may be a bad sign.

But then again, Indigo and Flower aren't the lay low kinda types, so I wouldn't write off at least one LHF scum in this setup.

Something I had done in dante's Castlevania game was to make a black sheep list where I put the town reads I felt had the biggest chance of being miscleared/ misread. I'll do one here for Legacy (which I know is going to be ignored either way)

I think Soul/ Pot/ Luka may be the blacksheep candidates for me as of this moment.

I obviously don't have any clear evidence, but I do not see Crowned as scum at all. At least not yet.

I will say though, my list does feel too easy, a lot of the yellow/ orange is in the LHF category, which may be a bad sign.

But then again, Indigo and Flower aren't the lay low kinda types, so I wouldn't write off at least one LHF scum in this setup.

Something I had done in dante's Castlevania game was to make a black sheep list where I put the town reads I felt had the biggest chance of being miscleared/ misread. I'll do one here for Legacy (which I know is going to be ignored either way)

I think Soul/ Pot/ Luka may be the blacksheep candidates for me as of this moment.

I obviously don't have any clear evidence, but I do not see Crowned as scum at all. At least not yet.
Pot or Red Night today, is something I would be okay with.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Wait you meant pushing Luka? I dont think he pushed Luka lol.
They had a whole biblical back and forth, it was like Trump's Mexican Wall (ideal) clashing with the Great Wall of China

I don't know who was on the offensive of who, but I do remember seeing Luka lost that.
Wait you meant pushing Luka? I dont think he pushed Luka lol.
Understandable, he kinda went all in when the game started, then his engines just burned out completely.
You may, but just trust me for now
The problem is that I do not trust you

Status
Not open for further replies.