[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What did Alexis claim?
Let me see if I can find it, buried beneath his ocean of spam.
No. I have not directly talked about them (not like I'd be able to dispute them). All I can say is that I will be more useful (by possessing more info.) to the Town as time goes by. I have an ability that allows me to form a bond with another player, which could be beneficial for gathering information and strategizing. Additionally, I have a certain level of protection in the game.
Here it is

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The way you just said it is not what would need to be asked. That would answer if Fuji in this scenario would be modkilled
Okay, so I don't know what scenario you are talking about but from what I can see this is about Fuji sending/ receiving a message from Flower(?) where one of their flavor names were given?

Flower flips scum
Numbnuts think we were openly clearing each other in the thread
I said I sent her a message asking her to claim her Flavor by basically writing the first letter in each subsequent post she makes. I also claim my full role to her so scum know it all lol. She clears me as town.
She posts her flavor which I quoted for the Nubmnuts to see.

Numbnut 1 and Numbnut 2 decide that Im lying because if she did what I asked her to do she would be modkilled.

I disagree, I think claiming that way is allowed if no one knows about it.

And now Im asking the host if he would allow it to happen or modkill her but since he clearly let it happen and nothing happened to Flower then Im basically just reassuring the Numbnut audience. I asked them to ask him himself too.

Yall must think Flower is the dumbest scum ever and Im the co dumbest scum ever to basically get cleared mechanically by her like that and me saying she told me her flavor in the thread which I literally showed lol.
Can you take a step back and explain step by step this whole pm thing?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Flower flips scum
I said I sent her a message asking her to claim her Flavor by basically writing the first letter in each subsequent post she makes. I also claim my full role to her so scum know it all lol. She clears me as town.

Numbnut 1 and Numbnut 2 decide that Im lying because if she did what I asked her to do she would be modkilled.

Cryptic claiming, I see

While I can understand why the siamese seacreatures attack that angle, I do feel that this is a bit within the grasping for straws territory.
It is undoubtably grey area, but from my PoV, while I do have my personal dislike for such workarounds, I do believe it is quite within reason to assume that a cryptic message like that wouldn't be considered a hard claim because 1. there is no reasonable way a unaware person could dechiper it and 2. we have no way of verifying that you would be speaking the truth.

@Charlie How confident are you Fuji is this character you are speculating, percentage wise. Don't know shit about the flavor or half the actions taken this game but if you're reasonably confident we should off him.

Flower flips scum

This does seem a bit convoluted to be scum/scum

But I have it in good authority that you might be a filthy dirty rotten stinking INDIE. Have you said anything in this manner, or is your defense framed solely as her team mates?

Can you take a step back and explain step by step this whole pm thing?
Youre finally here.

I might actually full claim tbh because scum knows my entire role lol.

I have an ability to send a message.

I have an ability to have the host post a writeup.

I have an ability to give someone something. I wont name it because that would out my flavor.

I sent a message to Flower full claiming to her and then asking her to claim her flavor in the thread by using the first letter of each subsequent post she makes.

She does it. Claims Conductor.

Thats pretty much it.

Now The Orca and Polar Bear are having an issue with this because they believe Im lying since if she actually wrote that Flower wouldve been modkilled.

I dont think the host would do that because I would allow claiming that way in my games, I believe my message ability can be used to get people to claim that way imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.