[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cryptic claiming, I see

While I can understand why the siamese seacreatures attack that angle, I do feel that this is a bit within the grasping for straws territory.
It is undoubtably grey area, but from my PoV, while I do have my personal dislike for such workarounds, I do believe it is quite within reason to assume that a cryptic message like that wouldn't be considered a hard claim because 1. there is no reasonable way a unaware person could dechiper it and 2. we have no way of verifying that you would be speaking the truth.
I agree, its not like I asked Flower in the thread to do it for everyone to see.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I agree, its not like I asked Flower in the thread to do it for everyone to see.
If I am to assume you are telling the truth, I would have assumed that YTW would've interevened if this was going to break the rules. I believe he'd prevent it from happening, instead of reacting to it after the fact.

Though, this reasoning may not really hold up in court since the absence of the host is not taken into consideration.

Either way, I can't say for certain either way, but from the information I am privy to, I am inclined to believe your story.
And I'm pretty sure I know who you are, which would mean that Alexis would probably be Scum.

If I am to assume you are telling the truth, I would have assumed that YTW would've interevened if this was going to break the rules. I believe he'd prevent it from happening, instead of reacting to it after the fact.

Though, this reasoning may not really hold up in court since the absence of the host is not taken into consideration.

Either way, I can't say for certain either way, but from the information I am privy to, I am inclined to believe your story.
And I'm pretty sure I know who you are, which would mean that Alexis would probably be Scum.
I wonder if Alexis had already planned to get hit with a or today or something and he doesn't realize he shouldn't have continued the script

Because I don't see why, say, someone gravedigs flower and PRs him like that

Unless we have an anonymous town post restrictor as well?

And now Im asking the host if he would allow it to happen or modkill her but since he clearly let it happen and nothing happened to Flower then Im basically just reassuring the Numbnut audience. I asked them to ask him himself too.
I dont get it lol.

I will await Charlie's answer you Indian slut
Youre a doofus.
I wonder if Alexis had already planned to get hit with a or today or something and he doesn't realize he shouldn't have continued the script

I played a game where I was town PR and there was a scum PR.

It was so funny PRing Prof to only post in Gordon Ramsay memes lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Yeah, anonymous town PR is... a very hard sell.

The only reasonable explanation I would have to why this happened, and this is honestly tinfoil to the maximum, is that they have a gravedigger/ inheritor role that takes an ability from their fallen mates - then use the PR again on Alexis (which seems completely wasteful)

Status
Not open for further replies.