[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I dont get it lol.
Basically, you and Alexis have a very similar claim. In fact, it's so similar that I think it is straight up a CC; this is conjecture, and I cannot reasonably prove it, but from the information I am privy to at this point in time I do believe that one of you are lying - because to me it seems you are hinting the same role.

...no

I rely on vibes and the power of friendship sorry pal
Bitch, you literally asked me to explain to you:

Can you take a step back and explain step by step this whole pm thing?
Youre finally here.

I might actually full claim tbh because scum knows my entire role lol.

I have an ability to send a message.

I have an ability to have the host post a writeup.

I have an ability to give someone something. I wont name it because that would out my flavor.

I sent a message to Flower full claiming to her and then asking her to claim her flavor in the thread by using the first letter of each subsequent post she makes.

She does it. Claims Conductor.

Thats pretty much it.

Now The Orca and Polar Bear are having an issue with this because they believe Im lying since if she actually wrote that Flower wouldve been modkilled.

I dont think the host would do that because I would allow claiming that way in my games, I believe my message ability can be used to get people to claim that way imo.

Yeah, anonymous town PR is... a very hard sell.

The only reasonable explanation I would have to why this happened, and this is honestly tinfoil to the maximum, is that they have a gravedigger/ inheritor role that takes an ability from their fallen mates - then use the PR again on Alexis (which seems completely wasteful)
I think Flower already has a gravedigger in her role sheet, specifically for town players.

And even if they were able to inherit that ability it raises the question of what purpose would they deem to use it for, and the obvious answer is giving him a false clear as well lol. Could be intentional to frame him but that's very convoluted

Furthermore we were hit with the same exact restriction, and the cat thing seems like something Flower would come up with

No. I have not directly talked about them (not like I'd be able to dispute them). All I can say is that I will be more useful (by possessing more info.) to the Town as time goes by. I have an ability that allows me to form a bond with another player, which could be beneficial for gathering information and strategizing. Additionally, I have a certain level of protection in the game.
@MangoSenpai his claim is not similar to mine at all, he said he can form a bond with someone, I cant. Im assuming chat, or mason or whatever. And he said he has protection, I dont.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think Flower already has a gravedigger in her role sheet, specifically for town players.

And even if they were able to inherit that ability it raises the question of what purpose would they deem to use it for, and the obvious answer is giving him a false clear as well lol. Could be intentional to frame him but that's very convoluted

Furthermore we were hit with the same exact restriction, and the cat thing seems like something Flower would come up with
Either way, his alleged PR seems completely unbelieveable, as it has 2 parts and an either/ or;

1. must post cute cat gifs OR write meow in every post
2. Must post at least 200 posts before the day is over.

The second part especially seems completely unreasonable, and makes the legitimacy of this PR extremely questionable.
Not to mention the fact the PR has an alternative.

In my opinion, it is completely fabricated.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Oh yeah true, Im Wolfie Dude. Modkill me Yo Tan Wa.

:neesama::wellwell:
Fuji...

What was the point of this?
The point wasn't to tilt you, it was to point out that claiming isn't allowed, so denying that you are someone doesn't really mean anything, because if I asked you if you were X role and you were in fact that, you would have to deny it either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.