Current Events Kuzan Is A Contender For One Piece - Why Oda Doesn’t Care About Swordsmen

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Only if his sword was useless against a top tier haki master - lets ignore how ice ball was useless against Garp's haki, right? Your clown ass is trying to farm some likes from these admiral wankers - pathetic.
You are so scared to witness an Admiral unrestricted, it's evident. You want to close the polls right now while these dudes are hesitating and awakening is still up in the air 😂

This deep into the story and Oda still refuses to let them loose. Kuzan hesitating against Garp, Fuji and GB at the reverie, Kizaru on egghead. And these aren't Admiral fans, these are direct statements from Oda, the story itself.

If that doesn't tell you how careful Oda is unleashing them you're not reading One Piece, you're reading agendapiece.

If we see one without restrictions or caveats so be it, you're not catching me lying for cartoon characters.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I already gave up on these mfs when @comrade pointed out this against Rayleigh :

Old rayleigh thinks in his Prime he would have left Kizaru in dust and went on his way to save straw hats from Pacifista , Kuma and Sentomaru in which Kizaru didn't deny at all 😂.

Kizaru couldn't get past an old version of Rayleigh , and stamina issue is the only reason that put him on the losing end .

Prime Rayleigh > Old Rayleigh with no stamina issue ~ Kizaru >~ Old Rayleigh with stamina issue .
And like @ConquistadoR pointed out in Admirals faction, Only CoC Users like Garp and Sengoku have a shit here while others are just Old Version of themselves .
I’ve never seen Fenaker get ragdolled so hard he has to bring up completely unrelated scenes to beg for mercy
:milaugh:

You should ask Yourself why Oda always gives Admirals's feats against Distracted and hospitalised High Tiers .
You should ask yourself why Garp getting supposedly bloodied by Vasco shot is supposed to impress anyone lmfao.

Or why Mihawk begging for mercy from Vista is supposed to be an impressive feat.

Like Aokiji who needed a sneak against Jozu .
Yeah you’re right, I’m sure if Jozu didn’t get distracted, Aokiji would’ve looked just as pathetic as Garp looks in the actual canon
:suresure:

I wish I could place as much value on my headcanon while ignoring the actual manga as you do
:josad:

A sword through the body is a sword through the body lol.
This is where you are wrong. Whitebeard had like 200+ sword wounds. Squardo's stab wasn't the only one - his body was pierced multiple times with a sword. Oda never highlighted those.
When it comes to Garp, Oda highlighted the effect of Shiryu's strikes several times.

Funny you say that. Kuzan was factually caring about Garp per his own words and then he is a member of the BBP's fighting on their own home turf. Who would wreck their own base ?
Yeah, it was also Kuzan who said Garp couldn't leave the island.

If we see one without restrictions or caveats so be it, you're not catching me lying for cartoon characters.
Sure, just like Kizaru surpassed your expectations in terms of powerlevels

You are so scared to witness an Admiral unrestricted, it's evident. You want to close the polls right now while these dudes are hesitating and awakening is still up in the air 😂
No, its sad to see you turn into a run in the mill admiral wanker, you are better than this

I’ve never seen Fenaker get ragdolled so hard he has to bring up completely unrelated scenes to beg for mercy
:milaugh:
Admirals fandom when bringing truth out , they start coping :josad:

You should ask yourself why Garp getting supposedly bloodied by Vasco shot is supposed to impress anyone lmfao.

Or why Mihawk begging for mercy from Vista is supposed to be an impressive feat.
Nah i should ask why only after Shit-yu's stab fodders believed they could win but not before when Sneakji was getting rag dolled with fodders alike 😔
Yeah you’re right, I’m sure if Jozu didn’t get distracted, Aokiji would’ve looked just as pathetic as Garp looks in the actual canon
Like Kizaru who needed Marco to be distracted :josad:
I wish I could place as much value on my headcanon while ignoring the actual canon as you do
:josad:
The Value of having Admirals feats against Hospitalised and distracted High Tiers :feelscryingman:

Fr , Aokiji while dealing with WB got punched like a fodder to the side that's what means having a fight against a Top tier + High tiers helping him .

Raizo recovered from Fraud Bull's fodder ass branches which show how irrelevant they are, it's crazy how they couldn't drain Flame OFF King but they did for Queen and other fodders.

Fraud Bull for you .

Sneakji at it again ? It's crazy how he couldn't deal with a high tier with his full alert on him until he got distracted .

Probably you are on denial , it's established how Kuzan with help couldn't do shit to Garp until he got weakened and he finally got some crumbs against an already weakened Garp's no named hardened punch .
You’re still crying about Ling the fertilizer :suresure:
P.s this moment is better than Posthawk‘s entire career

There are two ways to look at Kuzan's performance and I think it's where opinions that are completely opposite come from
1) Brawling was actually his main fighting style all along. He was going all out, his fruit being only useful for fodder control. His performance is then kind of disappointing, even it was suggested twice he could be going soft against his mentor. No way to paint him as on par with Prime Garp in good faith
2)He was holding back his DF use for whatever reason (no wanting to turn his crew headquarters into Punk Hazard 2, still hesitating about using his full power against his mentor or simply Oda not having characters use their full arsenal when it's not the time yet) his performance then become good to absolutely monstrous considering how overpowered his fruit could be.

I'm a second option guy because
-the aftereffects of Punk Hazard (literally negging post-ts Luffy from the cold alone)
-Mary Geoise flashback a few chapters before that emphasizing that admirals using their real power would wipe the map lean,
-It being unlikely that Oda would have a character show their full power when they're mean to have more relevance later in the story and Kuzan being one of them with that spread last chapter

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Nah i should ask why only after Shit-yu's stab fodders believed they could win but not before when Sneakji was getting rag dolled with fodders alike 😔
“I am deeply concerned with the opinions of ignorant fodder”-Fenaker 2024

“I place high value in the opinions of deranged people”-Fenaker 2025

Like Kizaru who needed Marco to be distracted
Kuzan didn’t need distractions to utterly neg diff characters who bloodied Garp, according to you lmfao.

Mihawk still hasn’t beaten a single commander in history. Friendly reminder.

I'm a second option guy because
-the aftereffects of Punk Hazard (literally negging post-ts Luffy from the cold alone)
-Mary Geoise flashback a few chapters before that emphasizing that admirals using their real power would wipe the map lean, --It being unlikely that Oda would have a character show their full power when they're mean to have more relevance later in the story and Kuzan being one of them with that spread last chapter
Funnily enough, his freezing power was useless against Garp .

Coping already about what panels show :feelscryingman:
Kuzan didn’t need distractions to utterly neg diff characters who bloodied Garp, according to you lmfao.

I better have Mihawk not beating a distacted and hospitalised mfs like Admirals :pepelit:

This is where you are wrong. Whitebeard had like 200+ sword wounds. Squardo's stab wasn't the only one - his body was pierced multiple times with a sword. Oda never highlighted those.
When it comes to Garp, Oda highlighted the effect of Shiryu's strikes several times.
What nonsense is this argument ?
Squardo's stab was the first WB took and it was the catalyst that marked the rapid downfall of his health and it went through his entire body whereas most other fodders didn't get that far.
That Garp already wobbled after Shiryu’s stab speaks more for his pathetic endurance in comparison to Sickbeard as for Shiryu’s stab level. Oda already highlighted what someone like Shiryu means to someone like Garp.

Yeah, it was also Kuzan who said Garp couldn't leave the island.
And he didn't. One statement doesn't contradict the other especially when Garp confirmed twice that those thoughts of Kuzan were sincere but I guess let's ignore context because it doesn't fit in today's agenda.

Morley and Karasu clashed with Aramaki and Issho and escaped with no injuries :goyea:

What nonsense is this argument ?
Squardo's stab was the first WB took and it was the catalyst that marked the rapid downfall of his health and it went through his entire body whereas most other fodders didn't get that far.
That Garp already wobbled after Shiryu’s stab speaks more for his pathetic endurance in comparison to Sickbeard as for Shiryu’s stab level. Oda already highlighted what someone like Shiryu means to someone like Garp.

And he didn't. One statement doesn't contradict the other especially when Garp confirmed twice that those thoughts of Kuzan were sincere but I guess let's ignore context because it doesn't fit in today's agenda.
:pepecopium::pepecopium: