Did Enma have Oden's haki in it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Saturn don't think any of that shit would work on luffy .
Dude try his eye shit and luffy tank it easy and trying poison bombs again would just mean base ball bat again lol .
Thats cope tho
First Saturn used attacks on luffy that also didn't work (his eye explosion and poison sting attack)
Second he didn't even use it against the giants last chapter

Level 10 PiS (plot induced stupidity) shit we are experiencing here

He can get up. That's what I mean by selective bias. It was clearly shown that Kizaru had no visible wounds, clearly stating that his wounds were mental. It's obvious he stayed down by choice and saying anything different is agenda.
I can see how it can be seen either way, depending on one's agenda. Kiz is irrelevant, either way. No use arguing about the light-based chump.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I think his fruit wouldn't really be useful against Garp. Maybe those ice daggers he spawned and obviously Ice Glove, but besides that nothing outside his Awakening seemed to really help.
Not really. Problem is that we have no clue how practical Kuzan's other abilities are. He only used basic ice, and fought Garp head on. Core freezing with direct touching could work for example, but we have no idea. All we have is that his attacks are deadly enough to scar Akainu, who has equal haki at worst.

It's crazy how many fallacies and selective bias you rely on nudle. Luffy grabbed Kizaru who was running away, and Luffy used a move to throw them away from the island. The same Luffy who easily used Kaido as a jump rope. Kizaru was left unharmed and stayed down because he was mourning. You ignore all this and give BM constant free passes lol
Kizaru get grab when he was moving don't mean shit that has been happening to ever character this arc with them attacking each other .
I do agree he could get back up and even if he got toss in the water there enough marines there that it won't have matter either.
Also BM don't get much passes on here from what i is see lol .

List of borrower cucks on fraud watch from now on:
- Goofy
- Loro
- Gol Mid Roger
- Lanks
- BorrowSei

... and the list will only get longer from this point onward, let that sink in

Status
Not open for further replies.