Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki transcends time
No wonder idolo zunesha and emeth calls goofy soyboy
Stop crying like abitch
Roger and shanks haki on the hat and soyboy haki on the fruit is crazy
The soyboy fruit has a will of its own
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Who’s Haki is in the sandals that rival yonkou weapons? It’s only zoro who needs Haki from other people. Luffy has his own Haki.

"A-actually Goofy is all hard work because he trained to master the gomu gomu (joy boy haki god fruit)"
they're so cooked:josad:
They used to slander Naruto and Ichigo for borrowed power
How the tables have turned
Post automatically merged:

OH MAN! Thanks for reminding me! Can you IMAGINE if black blades are legit just made via storing Haki?

If Mihawk somehow made Yoru a black blade, but "haki men" like Roger and Shanks both didn't make their swords black?

The fanbase would lose their mind!

:milaugh:
Its obvious Mihawk is Top Top tier
Top tier CoO
Top tier CoA
Top tier CoC
Same eyes as Imu

More spoiler info - "Saturn does a final attack before dying and vanishing. The attack almost hits Bonney but Kizaru at last second sacrifices himself and takes the attack from Bonney."

"A-actually Goofy is all hard work because he trained to master the gomu gomu (joy boy haki god fruit)"
they're so cooked:josad:
"N-nah, Joyboy totally stored his haki in a fucking robot like Emeth, but didn't put anything into his divine god fruit" is really what some clowns are gonna be posting these next few days huh?

The fact that Oda confirmed Haki batteries to be real in this way is peak comedy to me. Not, like some bozos in the beginning made it out to be, via confirming ENMA is a haki battery, but via Joyboy who THANKFULLY is associated with Luffy instead of Zoro.

But sure, Luffy TOTALLY did not get a haki battery from Roger and Shanks straw hat or Joyboys fruit being with him ever since he was 7 years old!

:luffylaugh:

"N-nah, Joyboy totally stored his haki in a fucking robot like Emeth, but didn't put anything into his divine god fruit" is really what some clowns are gonna be posting these next few days huh?

The fact that Oda confirmed Haki batteries to be real in this way is peak comedy to me. Not, like some bozos in the beginning made it out to be, via confirming ENMA is a haki battery, but via Joyboy who THANKFULLY is associated with Luffy instead of Zoro.

But sure, Luffy TOTALLY did not get a haki battery from Roger and Shanks straw hat or Joyboys fruit being with him ever since he was 7 years old!

:luffylaugh:
No wonder Imu is gatekeeping JBs strawhat
That hat have planetary Lvl Haki stored on it

Sure but that not change that luffy has not done no not touching ACoA this arc .
Like it would have been perfect to try vs topman .
Really when compare how luffy fight vs Kaido in this arc it like he forget all his haki shit cause he hardly use it .
Even in his last chapter he not use ACoA or ACoC vs saturn it's like Oda haki nerf him .
Tbh I don't see how that phrase can have any sense if that was not at least AdvCoA.

Oda has always been incapable of really showing haki, that's It.

So haki can cancel summoning circle?
I think their kuchiyose move was temporary to begin with. Which makes one wonder about their powerlevel in this state.

Which also makes one really think about the shitty performance Saturn delivered despite being there personally. Saturn might be the weakest one by far while the others still would have some aces up their sleeve.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I legit might invest in shiryu stocks over this one :willight:
As you should have from the get-go. :finally:

Luffy vs Kaido is a parallel to Yusuke vs Sensui
Both Sensui & Kaido killed Yusuke & Luffy

But Joyboy haki revive Luffy
And Raizen energy revive Yusuke

Technically Joyboy defeated Kaido & Raizen stomps Sensui
Thoughts @nik87
I am not familiar with that story so cant say anything.

@nik87 Asura becoming a DF after Zoro's death confirmed.
Yes, I have been 100% convinced about that from the moment of Vegapunk's speech about Sun God.

Status
Not open for further replies.