One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Shanks is only 39 old and already on par with other yonkos he is DF-less and his crew is better he doesn't have to fear anyone , neither the marine nor the yonkos wanna have him as an opponent . and he doesn't really wants to change the world , as the Gorosei stated , and even they had him as a visitor . so for those he is weaker because he has frew hundert of million less than the other yonkos they are daydreaming. he and Dragon are for sure are something else .
yes Kaido and BM are brutal and they kill who stands in their way but i doesn't mean one of them is gonna be able to defeat Shanks.
Stop
Shanks gets beaten by Kaido and BM
He is weaker than kaido and BM

Shanks crew was hyped more not his strength unlike with kaido and BM.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What a terrible week for anti-wank Ndule

> Whitebeard confirmed above Kaido
> Kaido getting injured by Whitebeard's 2nd division commander
> Marco confirmed above that 2nd division commander
> Marco confirmed above Katakuri

:josad:
Always suspected Kaido wouldn't compete with the WSM

And Haki and AP
Oden has eveything above Marco except maybe speed and endurance

You forgot Oden strenght made Roger and WB go after him.

Marco has nothing above Oden...
Hmm maybe been the first mate of on fo the crews trying to recruit him?

I don’t remember WB going after Oden but if he did there you go...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Current Sabo high diffs Katakuri
But Fuji high diffs him at worst
Post automatically merged:

oda lied to us for 20 years:feelscryingman: so zoro eos yc3=vista
Vista > Roger lol
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how mihawk even got the title while avoiding fighting anyone half decent and the stronger person he canonically defeated being daz bones
Oda just loves the man and that's all what matters.

I

Inspector_Mu

Hmm maybe been the first mate of on fo the crews trying to recruit him?

I don’t remember WB going after Oden but if he did there you go...
Sengoku
Kinnemon
States it that WB went after Oden
Roger too

Young Marco has no hype
Current Marco does
But young marco? Zero

That has no relevance because Luffy is fighting stronger people than Zoro now. Luffy is fighting two of the top five characters in One Piece at this very moment, Zoro won’t be facing a top tier, a low one at that, until he fights Mihawk. That doesn’t mean that Shanks is weaker than Mihawk, it means that Luffy is fighting people much stronger than Zoro is.

Luffy doesn’t want to surpass Roger. He has never wanted to surpass Roger. He just wants to be the freest man on the sea. Again, this is why whenever Roger is mentioned, it’s almost never by Luffy, and when Luffy has mentioned him, he’s never said anything about surpassing him. Shanks is the man who he wants to surpass.

Shanks doesn't have to be Luffy's enemy. Luffy wants to surpass him. Zoro isn't going to surpass Shanks because he beats someone weaker than Shanks lol

We can agree to disagree if you like, but don't pretend that it's wrong given that it's part of a theme that's taken place the entire story.
pretend what is wrong?
I explained my reasoning you explained yours as an argument as to why shanks > mihawk which is still arguable
what are you on about?
mihawk and shanks dueled
his vc hints at him wanting a contest with a guy stronger than shanks
whether you equate shanks to what luffy's end all is really ypur intepretation of where luffy is at the end of op , I personally see luffy taking down someone stronger than shanks this arc. it is what it is.

Stop
Shanks gets beaten by Kaido and BM
He is weaker than kaido and BM

Shanks crew was hyped more not his strength unlike with kaido and BM.
:D where was it stated that they can beat him? and we know already the bounties of those who are brutal and dangrous for the WG are always higher . Shanks is respected even by the marine and the Gorosei . Sengoku stopped the war for him and the Gorosei doesn't consider him as dangerous . so why would care about giving him a higher bounty then the others who are known for being brutal , to be dictators and more then that they have a piece of the way to raftel.

Status
Not open for further replies.