Future Events Between Kizaru and Fujitora, who do you want Zoro to fight?

Who should Zoro fight?

• Total voters
He wasnt what ? Thats the kaku giraffe shit gag
Zoro got hit by fuji s gravity and end of arc even told luffy to switch to fight fuji
It being humorous doesn't make it not real
Zoro has a pattern of having meltie every time when his opponent is not a exact copy of himself.
Same happened with hachi
Even against braham he is seething that his fighting style is "cowardly" and "dirty"

Zoro s first swordsmen fight was against a dude who used beyblades,fire breath and zoro punched and kicked :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Cant belive @ZenZu belives in lee s delusion about fujitora
Post automatically merged:

It being humorous doesn't make it not real
Zoro has a pattern of having meltie every time when his opponent is not a exact copy of himself.
Same happened with hachi
Even against braham he is seething that his fighting style is "cowardly" and "dirty"
But thats not a swordsman tho?
Zoro got hit by gravity and didnt complained he wanted the smoke with fuji after

But thats not a swordsman tho?
Hachi was
Also it doesn't matter if the opponent is a swordsman or not. Mr. 1 for example who came on him frontal always and with close combat cause not melt down. His personality is also close to him

Like I said every time Zoro is faced with someone who is not unga bunga or edgy he throws a fit, Zenzu is right about this, regardless of what you guys have a beef about true swordsman shit or not

Hachi was
Also it doesn't matter if the opponent is a swordsman or not. Mr. 1 for example who came on him frontal always and with close combat cause not melt down. His personality is also close to him

Like I said every time Zoro is faced with someone who is not unga bunga or edgy he throws a fit, Zenzu is right about this, regardless of what you guys have a beef about true swordsman shit or not
He didnt throw a fit about who he s talking tho :myman:

He didnt throw a fit about who he s talking tho :myman:
Im pretty sure we will get the usual "he is to far high up" or something when fujitora starts to float high with a platform or something so he is highly likely right about that
You mentioned the cabaji fight, his complaining also started after that fight progressed a little bit about circus tricks

Before egghead I wanted kizaru. But after that pitiful display, alongside Fuji ‘s blade being revealed to be a Saijo, give me Fuji.

I know Fuji’s a good guy, but zoro’s still a criminal and fuji’s still a marine. They don’t have to kill each other. If anything, the fight will end with them knowing each other more.

Im pretty sure we will get the usual "he is to far high up" or something when fujitora starts to float high with a platform or something so he is highly likely right about that
You mentioned the cabaji fight, his complaining also started after that fight progressed a little bit about circus tricks
Fujitora doesnt see the type to fly like king tho
But like zoro said to kaku "your giraffe strenght,your ability to strech your nec,your 4 swordstyle,not one of these things is a reason youll beat me" :myman:

Zoro won't fight either of them.
Irrelevant bums like SHs aren't gonna fight someone as important as an admiral.

Mihawk is a Saijo user and doesn't have CoC
Zoro has CoC and Mihawk Is his future fight.

Mihawk has CoC 100%.

Every user who wields one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords has CoC”—that only increases the likelihood that he might have it, but it’s no guarantee at all.

The CoC lightning in Dressrosa was depicted as black and red, and it remained that way until Luffy vs. Katakuri according to the official colors. Fujitora’s gravitational effects or rays from his DF are entirely black, looking like basic CoA lightning, but I don’t think it is. I think it’s just a manifestation of his power Df.

The fact remains that I am right in saying that Fujitora does not have CoC, because so far there is no concrete proof, not even a statement, that Fujitora possesses it.
So don’t just try to say that Fujitora has CoC, because he doesn’t. What you have are coincidences that are no guarantee, so it's better to keep quiet, layman.
I don't know why you felt compalled to say this: as I said, fair.

That deson't change what I said: every Saijo user has CoC so you are implying Fuji Is the only expection.
Having said that, Imu Is not a confirmed CoC as Xebec Isn't, so: they don't have It? You are free to think they don't until they are confirmed as such.

Btw, when Fujitora uses his sword, you see purple. There Is no such "lightnings for the usage of the fruit": black lightnings are haki and purple Is the gravity he uses.

Last edited:

Mihawk has CoC 100%.

I don't know why you felt compalled to say this: as I said, fair.

That deson't change what I said: every Saijo users has CoC so you are implying Fuji Is the only expection.
Having said that, Imu Is not a confirmed CoC as Xebec Isn't, so: they don't have It? You are free to think they don't until they are confirmed as such.

Btw, when Fujitora uses his sword, you see purple. There Is no such "lightnings for the usage of the fruit": black lightnings are haki and purple Is the gravity he uses.
I edited my comment, review, I came hard on you, lol.
Of all the admirals, Fujitora is my favorite, lol, I may seem like a hater of his but deep down I still have a little faith in him, It's just that it's difficult to justify your LS.

I edited my comment, review, I came hard on you, lol.
Of all the admirals, Fujitora is my favorite, lol, I may seem like a hater of his but deep down I still have a little faith in him, It's just that it's difficult to justify your LS.
I hope we see Fuji shortly btw.
An arc Is ended/about to end so we might see him, finally.

I have high hopes for him, as you can see lol.

I am also intrested in his past now that he, like Zoro, seems to come from Wano (in the sense his family does).

I hope we see Fuji shortly btw.
An arc Is ended/about to end so we might see him, finally.

I have high hopes for him, as you can see lol.

I am also intrested in his past now that he, like Zoro, seems to come from Wano (in the sense his family does).
Yes, people often say that it will be Akainu who saves the Admirals, although I disagree. The performance of Aokiji and Kizaru has been pathetic, and the same goes for Green Bull, who only added injured people to his record. Akainu hasn’t been looking good since Aokiji became a subordinate of Blackbeard, and Aokiji is just like Akainu. After that, we have Kaido being able to coat himself in flames that casually resemble magma, and finally, Akainu failing to do anything against an extremely nerfed Kuma. In the end, it may be Fujitora who ends up saving (or just saving himself). He will side with the good guys, which will automatically grant him a win since the good guys are destined to win, and Fujitora will certainly contribute to that if he ends up on the right side, which seems to be the path he will take since he has shown dissatisfaction with the government and even with the way the Marines behave towards the WG for a long time.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Fujitora being used as Monet 2.0 would be crazy
Now that I think about it, this order is very possible :suresure:

Since Fuji will not be defeated by Zoro since he's a good guy but a clash is likely. Lowkey not too far off with the Monet comparison.

Mihawk has CoC 100%.
Headcannon.

Mihawk doesn't need to have CoC to be Zoro's future fight. Shiryu doesn't have it and he's also his future fight.
Mihawk will have CoA strong enough to compete with CoC so that he doesn't need CoC.

Stop giving characters abilities based on association.

In all likelihood he isn’t fighting either of them

The main villains are the CDs. Zoro will get Nusjuro.

I think Kid and Law beat GB and Fuji. Kizaru will be replaced by Koby, but he’ll defect.