Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wow, chill out, pal, it’s not that serious. This is nothing to lose your head over. If she’s bound to join the crew, it will happen anyway. Our opinion doesn’t matter at the end of the day, as it’s Oda who decides and facts speak for themselves.
I’m sick of the face argument, and even less interested in hearing about the nonexistent pattern. There are too many people here who don’t seem to accept the fact that Oda can try new things without consulting them first, or just want him to keep doing the same shit over and over. Plus, it’s an insubstantial argument against Yamato joining the crew; if having two characters who look similar/far from identical is confusing for some readers, they have much bigger problems than her and Nami sharing panels. Fuckin’ annoys me, man.

I’m sick of the face argument, and even less interested in hearing about the nonexistent pattern. There are too many people here who don’t seem to accept the fact that Oda can try new things without consulting them first, or just want him to keep doing the same shit over and over. Plus, it’s an insubstantial argument against Yamato joining the crew; if having two characters who look similar/far from identical is confusing for some readers, they have much bigger problems than her and Nami sharing panels. Fuckin’ annoys me, man.
If someone in this forum can bully such a rabbit that looks nothing like a reindeer why can't people argue with character that literally made by same template? And she's the leading candidate for crew so far.

Found this on Reddit, I think it rings pretty true, Oden to Yamato is what the PK title means to Luffy, in my words. So living up to that means freedom for her, Remember guys she's been held captive in that island for 20 years. The will to grab that freedom and living up to what her heartached for is manifested as Oden, so to speak.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/huhy7w

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
There were people who rejects the idea just because he's "too powerful and too serious" to be a SH, that aside from his sacrificial tendencies... They even think he's dead... Don't tell me you're not aware of that?
I'm not aware there is a people who rejected Jinbe will join SHP after he defending Luffy from Akainu, make Luffy realize he still had his Nakama, give his blood to Luffy.
Thats wild lol

Status
Not open for further replies.