Bougya AdvCoC is colorful lightning

That doesn't prove anything.. You're saying it's what mattered, not Oda.. He always never give all the informations and readers have to extrapolate..

It's all sorts of colors, but when characters get serious and not using perfected AdCoC, it's Black with a unique color..

Then why isn't it Black here..

The Haki lightning is Black, the Haki blast attack isn't..
Nope I am saying Oda chose to say CoC so to us he meant CoC is the main objective of those attacks. So obviously it mattered more to him than any Bullshit you are spewing otherwise he wouldn't have to mention CoC in the 1st place.

Ok look that panel in white in black is easily described. The blast = Air Bar Slash the same one Zoro/Shanks/Mihawk/Any Swordsman uses to send slashes but in this case its a blunt slash like Kaido and other characters who don't use swords. And they have always been in white in manga.

And before you say anything. Even Zoro did blunt slashes if they didn't want to cut whos in front of them.

Now don't distract from the main discussion here and go on a rant on air bar slashes. We are only speaking about haki is black and Oda's words that divine departure and oden's attack are CoC attack.

Nope I am saying Oda chose to say CoC so to us he meant CoC is the main objective of those attacks. So obviously it mattered more to him than any Bullshit you are spewing otherwise he wouldn't have to mention CoC in the 1st place.

Ok look that panel in white in black is easily described. The blast = Air Bar Slash the same one Zoro/Shanks/Mihawk/Any Swordsman uses to send slashes but in this case its a blunt slash like Kaido and other characters who don't use swords. And they have always been in white in manga.

And before you say anything. Even Zoro did blunt slashes if they didn't want to cut whos in front of them.

Now don't distract from the main discussion here and go on a rant on air bar slashes. We are only speaking about haki is black and Oda's words that divine departure and oden's attack are CoC attack.
It's not wrong to say that it's a CoC attack even if it's mainly CoA, if he can't execute it without CoC.. Zoro wouldn't be able to use KoH without CoC..

It's not an air slash, Oden says what is this.. Try again..

And i don't remember Zoro doing a Aerial attack that didn't cut.. I guess it would be theoretically possible.. However that's not the issue here..
@Rootbeer zoro s lighting is pure red in the anime :quest:
The Anime is a garbage source of information..

It's not wrong to say that it's a CoC attack even if it's mainly CoA, if he can't execute it without CoC.. Zoro wouldn't be able to use KoH without CoC..

It's not an air slash, Oden says what is this.. Try again..
Yes it is wrong to say its CoA Mainly When Oda only said Supreme Haki which means its MAINLY CoC. Oda said it so its a fact Divine Departure is an AdvCoC + Oden can also use it according to Oda.

That is an air slash/bar. What Oden says does not mean its not an air slash/bar he was surprised how can an attack push him that far. Maybe thats when he first tasted an AdvCoC attack and later on he could have learned it from Roger or Rayleigh.

There is no way you can spin this.

:goyea:

Yes it is wrong to say its CoA Mainly When Oda only said Supreme Haki which means its MAINLY CoC. Oda said it so its a fact Divine Departure is an AdvCoC + Oden can also use it according to Oda.

That is an air slash/bar. What Oden says does not mean its not an air slash/bar he was surprised how can an attack push him that far. Maybe thats when he first tasted an AdvCoC attack and later on he could have learned it from Roger or Rayleigh.

There is no way you can spin this.

:goyea:
There's literally no way you can prove that Kamusari was an AdCoC attack, it's just your opinion..
Not really because the attack isn't possible without CoC, so technically even if it's mostly CoA it can be called CoC..
For example if Enma transform the CoC fed into CoA Ray, it's not normal to have CoA lightning ray as an attack, normally it occurs in clashes as excess energy dispersed..

You're saying it's an air slash, then the next sentence you say it's AdCoC.. Oden said '' what was that just now '', it clearly wasn't an air slash because Oden can produce those easily.. So it was a CoA attack, there's black lightning emanating from the Haki ray burst while the Haki ray itself is white.. AdCoC has never been portrayed as white lightning..

There's literally no way you can prove that Kamusari was an AdCoC attack, it's just your opinion..
Not really because the attack isn't possible without CoC, so technically even if it's mostly CoA it can be called CoC..
For example if Enma transform the CoC fed into CoA Ray, it's not normal to have CoA lightning ray as an attack, normally it occurs in clashes as excess energy dispersed..

You're saying it's an air slash, then the next sentence you say it's AdCoC.. Oden said '' what was that just now '', it clearly wasn't an air slash because Oden can produce those easily.. So it was a CoA attack, there's black lightning emanating from the Haki ray burst while the Haki ray itself is white.. AdCoC has never been portrayed as white lightning..
Dude its not my opinion LOL wtf are you saying.. The proof is infront of you. ODA said Supreme Haki + take it easy. How is that hard to understand? stop spewing nonsense.

That line from Oden is a typical surprised omg lines that is used by many plots and scenarios in movies anime/manga etc.

The Air bar/slash is not a lightning my guy LOL its colored white by oda for a reason. the lightning around however is the indication of haki usage and going BY oda's WORD its CoC aka AdvCoC.

You are finished there is no way you can do anything here. Oda's words

:kobeha:

Dude its not my opinion LOL wtf are you saying.. The proof is infront of you. ODA said Supreme Haki + take it easy. How is that hard to understand? stop spewing nonsense.

That line from Oden is a typical surprised omg lines that is used by many plots and scenarios in movies anime/manga etc.

The Air bar/slash is not a lightning my guy LOL its colored white by oda for a reason. the lightning around however is the indication of haki usage and going BY oda's WORD its CoC aka AdvCoC.

You are finished there is no way you can do anything here. Oda's words

:kobeha:
It's literally my headcanon versus yours.. Your interpretation of '' take it easy '' is meaningless to me.. So keep trying..

It can't be an Air slash, Oden said '' what was that just now ''.. I know you're trying to troll, but that's unlogical..

And it can't be an Air slash and AdCoC at the same time, you got to pick one..

You want me to be finished so bad.. You're not boring me yet..

You created a thread about AdCoC being Colorful, and you're arguing ditching it talking about the Black and White manga.. You're all over the place..

It's literally my headcanon versus yours.. Your interpretation of '' take it easy '' is meaningless to me.. So keep trying..

It can't be an Air slash, Oden said '' what was that just now ''.. I know you're trying to troll, but that's unlogical..

And it can't be an Air slash and AdCoC at the same time, you got to pick one..

You want me to be finished so bad.. You're not boring me yet..

You created a thread about AdCoC being Colorful, and you're arguing ditching it talking about the Black and White manga.. You're all over the place..
This is not my headcanon LOL i am telling what is Oda saying.

Who says it can't be AdvCoC and an air slash at the same time? Did Oda say that? Did the manga itself say that? Nope so whatever you say is nonsense.

I haven't ditched the main point my guy LOL we are literally talking about Divine Departure being AdvCoC because you say its black and red so its not an AdvCoC and i am showing you Oda's words and telling you COLOR means nothing at the same time. So i am still talking about the colors here.

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I made this thread making fun of your color theory. And standing on my stance that its Black and the colored version will keep adding more colors moving on. Nothing has changed here

:willight:

This is not my headcanon LOL i am telling what is Oda saying.

Who says it can't be AdvCoC and an air slash at the same time? Did Oda say that? Did the manga itself say that? Nope so whatever you say is nonsense.

I haven't ditched the main point my guy LOL we are literally talking about Divine Departure being AdvCoC because you say its black and red so its not an AdvCoC and i am showing you Oda's words and telling you COLOR means nothing at the same time. So i am still talking about the colors here.

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I made this thread making fun of your color theory. And standing on my stance that its Black and the colored version will keep adding more colors moving on. Nothing has changed here

:willight:
You're extrapolating what Oda said, so it's literally your headcanon.. I acknowledge my headcanons, you don't..

AdCoC is compressed CoC, Air Slash is compressed Air.. 2 complete distinct things..

So are you discarding Kamusari being Black Red Lightning or not, cause Oda never mentioned that the Official Colors mean nothing..

You made a thread about Haki lightning colors and don't believe in them, only the Black and White manga, that's quite disingenuous..

You're extrapolating what Oda said, so it's literally your headcanon.. I acknowledge my headcanons, you don't..

AdCoC is compressed CoC, Air Slash is compressed Air.. 2 complete distinct things..

So are you discarding Kamusari being Black Red Lightning or not, cause Oda never mentioned that the Official Colors mean nothing..

You made a thread about Haki lightning colors and don't believe in them, only the Black and White manga, that's quite disingenuous..
I am not extrapolating anything. I am only telling you what Oda is saying.

AdCoC is compressed CoC, Air Slash is compressed Air = bullshit there is nothing stating anything being compressed here.

I am not discarding Kamurasi being Black red Lightning or anything and yes Oda never mentioned anything about colors i am glad we agree here LOL.

I made this thread TELLING you that these colors you think that they mean this or that is wrong and proven wrong by Oda's own word.

You misunderstand me here i don't know if on purpose to dodge the discussion lol.

Look... I am saying that Colors in the official color and the anime has no meaning regarding the haki usage SO i have said that moving forward you will see so many different colors. And what happened?

Kaido/Big Mom/Yamato/Zoro all have different colors from Luffy/Roger/Oden. And i am sure they will keep changing colors however they want and you will keep refusing and changing your mind LOL.

My main point has always been that Haki is black because Oda draws them Black even in color spreads and cover pages.

You follow? good.

We are discussing Kamusari which is in the color version Black and Red lightning and for whatever reason they made the air bar/slash also black and red exactly like the anime. While in the manga the slash/air bar is just white color.

You insist on them being CoA right? I keep showing you Oda's words that he himself wrote that Kamusari and Oden's attack is Supreme Haki with him stating "take it easy".

Now we are stuck here LOL. You are trying to say Oda is wrong and i am telling you he says this.

We cool?

Now what? stop your bullshit Oda says Kamusari = AdvCoC because its an attack coated in CoC.

:okay:

I am not extrapolating anything. I am only telling you what Oda is saying.

AdCoC is compressed CoC, Air Slash is compressed Air = bullshit there is nothing stating anything being compressed here.

I am not discarding Kamurasi being Black red Lightning or anything and yes Oda never mentioned anything about colors i am glad we agree here LOL.

I made this thread TELLING you that these colors you think that they mean this or that is wrong and proven wrong by Oda's own word.

You misunderstand me here i don't know if on purpose to dodge the discussion lol.

Look... I am saying that Colors in the official color and the anime has no meaning regarding the haki usage SO i have said that moving forward you will see so many different colors. And what happened?

Kaido/Big Mom/Yamato/Zoro all have different colors from Luffy/Roger/Oden. And i am sure they will keep changing colors however they want and you will keep refusing and changing your mind LOL.

My main point has always been that Haki is black because Oda draws them Black even in color spreads and cover pages.

You follow? good.

We are discussing Kamusari which is in the color version Black and Red lightning and for whatever reason they made the air bar/slash also black and red exactly like the anime. While in the manga the slash/air bar is just white color.

You insist on them being CoA right? I keep showing you Oda's words that he himself wrote that Kamusari and Oden's attack is Supreme Haki with him stating "take it easy".

Now we are stuck here LOL. You are trying to say Oda is wrong and i am telling you he says this.

We cool?

Now what? stop your bullshit Oda says Kamusari = AdvCoC because its an attack coated in CoC.

:okay:
No, you're extrapolating based on what he said making a paragraph about the '' take it easy '' meaningless part in relation to the mention of CoC..

Denying it won't make AdCoC not compressed CoC and Air Slash not compressed air..

So Black Red Lightning is CoA and has always been..

And i'm telling you these unique colors are AdCoC lightning, while Black Red, Black Green and Black Blue are not..

But they do have meaning between Black + Color AdCoC and Color AdCoC, unmastered and mastered AdCoC..
And using that you can distinguish Roger's Kamusari being CoA and his clash with Whitebeard being AdCoC..

You follow? good.
There has only just been 2 instance of Zoro being Black and Black Green Haki.. The Shonen jump cover isn't valid.. So you don't really have a point of Haki being only black..

Cause it's not an air slash.. It's CoA Haki blast..

Yeah that's conjecture from you..

'' You are saying Oda is wrong '', we're not going to go anywhere if you keep acting like you're Oda's spokesperson delegate.. You're not..

Fodders passing out from being CoC infused is not AdCoC.. Your point is moot..

No, you're extrapolating based on what he said making a paragraph about the '' take it easy '' meaningless part in relation to the mention of CoC..
HAHAHAHAHAHA how am i extrapolating when i am only copying what Oda said AND "Take it easy" is not meaningless the author himself said it. You are just denying it because it does not suit you

Denying it won't make AdCoC not compressed CoC and Air Slash not compressed air..
This is hogwash nothing to support this claim. You must say its just a theory not a fact so too bad until its confirmed otherwise you are only writing fanfic here.

So Black Red Lightning is CoA and has always been..

And i'm telling you these unique colors are AdCoC lightning, while Black Red, Black Green and Black Blue are not..
What you are telling me is only your delusion made up fanfic. No sources to confirm anything here so we go back to the source since these colors are not even consistent.

But they do have meaning between Black + Color AdCoC and Color AdCoC, unmastered and mastered AdCoC..
And using that you can distinguish Roger's Kamusari being CoA and his clash with Whitebeard being AdCoC..
No they have no meaning because Oda's words debunks your claims here. There is no such thing as this colors means umastered and mastered its all in your head.

Oda said Kamusari is CoC and because its an attack that makes it AdvCoC. There is no other way to support your THEORY here.

There has only just been 2 instance of Zoro being Black and Black Green Haki.. The Shonen jump cover isn't valid.. So you don't really have a point of Haki being only black..
The Shonen jump cover is VALID because its drawn and colored by Oda. Go check the sources and you will find out he drew them and colored them.

So Yes Haki is black until Oda says otherwise. You can keep writing your fanfic but they mean nothing until its proven by a valid source.

Cause it's not an air slash.. It's CoA Haki blast..

Yeah that's conjecture from you..
We can debate it being a blast or a slash and its mostly a slash/air bar Since its sent by a sword mr.genius.

BUT we can't discuss it being CoA because again Oda said Supreme Haki.. Fin.

'' You are saying Oda is wrong '', we're not going to go anywhere if you keep acting like you're Oda's spokesperson delegate.. You're not..

Fodders passing out from being CoC infused is not AdCoC.. Your point is moot..
I am not anyone spokesperson i am only showing you what said person AKA Oda has wrote to us. He said its CoC. Fin.

How can you claim he is wrong?

:kayneshrug:

HAHAHAHAHAHA how am i extrapolating when i am only copying what Oda said AND "Take it easy" is not meaningless the author himself said it. You are just denying it because it does not suit you

This is hogwash nothing to support this claim. You must say its just a theory not a fact so too bad until its confirmed otherwise you are only writing fanfic here.

What you are telling me is only your delusion made up fanfic. No sources to confirm anything here so we go back to the source since these colors are not even consistent.

No they have no meaning because Oda's words debunks your claims here. There is no such thing as this colors means umastered and mastered its all in your head.

Oda said Kamusari is CoC and because its an attack that makes it AdvCoC. There is no other way to support your THEORY here.

The Shonen jump cover is VALID because its drawn and colored by Oda. Go check the sources and you will find out he drew them and colored them.

So Yes Haki is black until Oda says otherwise. You can keep writing your fanfic but they mean nothing until its proven by a valid source.

We can debate it being a blast or a slash and its mostly a slash/air bar Since its sent by a sword mr.genius.

BUT we can't discuss it being CoA because again Oda said Supreme Haki.. Fin.

I am not anyone spokesperson i am only showing you what said person AKA Oda has wrote to us. He said its CoC. Fin.

How can you claim he is wrong?

:kayneshrug:
Ok so there's nothing substantial to demonstrate that Haki is Black, the Shonen jump cover isn't made by Oda, the words '' take it easy '' hold zero weight..

Roger's Kamusari was not an air slash attack because Oden said '' What was that just now? ''.. And the attack is draw in White lightning, not Black..

You can have a CoA attack slighty infused in base CoC and call it CoC, for it wouldn't be possible to unleash that type of attack without CoC.. Famed Blade are sort of transmutting CoC to enhanced CoA ray blast as shown with Roger and Zoro, the only 2 scenes so far..

Now with colors, i know you don't like them but unmastered AdCoC, the lightning will be Black Red, or Black whatever color the user is.. Then when mastered, AdCoC lightning will be pure Red or whatever color the user is.. Roger, is a master at AdCoC, therefore he does not use Black Red lightning.. Therefore his Kamusari '' has '' to be CoA..

If you don't give an explanation for Lufy's Black red Lightning being only Red Lightning when he got back on the Rooftop, we will take mine.. If you don't give an explanation on what AdCoC is, then we will go with mine as well, of it being compressed CoC..

Ok so there's nothing substantial to demonstrate that Haki is Black, the Shonen jump cover isn't made by Oda, the words '' take it easy '' hold zero weight..

Roger's Kamusari was not an air slash attack because Oden said '' What was that just now? ''.. And the attack is draw in White lightning, not Black..

You can have a CoA attack slighty infused in base CoC and call it CoC, for it wouldn't be possible to unleash that type of attack without CoC.. Famed Blade are sort of transmutting CoC to enhanced CoA ray blast as shown with Roger and Zoro, the only 2 scenes so far..

Now with colors, i know you don't like them but unmastered AdCoC, the lightning will be Black Red, or Black whatever color the user is.. Then when mastered, AdCoC lightning will be pure Red or whatever color the user is.. Roger, is a master at AdCoC, therefore he does not use Black Red lightning.. Therefore his Kamusari '' has '' to be CoA..

If you don't give an explanation for Lufy's Black red Lightning being only Red Lightning when he got back on the Rooftop, we will take mine.. If you don't give an explanation on what AdCoC is, then we will go with mine as well, of it being compressed CoC..
The Shonen jump cover is drawn and colored by Oda yes.

Take it easy is an important factor in his answer. He could have simply not include it but he did. Sorry there is no way out of this.

Oden sentence just implies "surprised" nothing about air/bar slashes.

Infused part is nonsense nothing to support it.

Me liking them is irrelevant. Its YOU who don't like the fact Oda named Kamusari AdvCoC. So you made up nonsense to cope.

There is no explanation they just chose to do that. Your explanation is a theory we will not go with it because its based on pure agenda and nothing to support it. Do you know why? Because if we follow your Theory then sooner or later Zoro will unleash Green lightning and then you will change your mind and spout more nonsense. So nope we stick to what Oda said.

Kamusari = AdvCoC and Oden is an AdvCoC user according to Oda. Colors means nothing. Don't make me paste the panel where Oden uses Pink Lightning now LOL because that will demolish your agenda here. You keep saying Oden does not have it because he is a Swordsman. but since the lightning has no black in it then its AdvCoC right? Then you must Accept Oden as an AdvCoC user because he uses Pink lightning.

See how dumb your argument can be? You tried so hard to say Oden does not have it because now ONLY 1 color is AdvCoC well good luck now LMAO. Oda said he has it u want proof then Oden uses Pink lightning.

Last edited:
The Shonen jump cover is drawn and colored by Oda yes.

Take it easy is an important factor in his answer. He could have simply not include it but he did. Sorry there is no way out of this.

Oden sentence just implies "surprised" nothing about air/bar slashes.

Infused part is nonsense nothing to support it.

Me liking them is irrelevant. Its YOU who don't like the fact Oda named Kamusari AdvCoC. So you made up nonsense to cope.

There is no explanation they just chose to do that. Your explanation is a theory we will not go with it because its based on pure agenda and nothing to support it. Do you know why? Because if we follow your Theory then sooner or later Zoro will unleash Green lightning and then you will change your mind and spout more nonsense. So nope we stick to what Oda said.

Kamusari = AdvCoC and Oden is an AdvCoC user according to Oda. Colors means nothing. Don't make me paste the panel where Oden uses Pink Lightning now LOL because that will demolish your agenda here. You keep saying Oden does not have it because he is a Swordsman. but since the lightning has no black in it then its AdvCoC right? Then you must Accept Oden as an AdvCoC user because he uses Pink lightning.

See how dumb your argument can be? You tried so hard to say Oden does not have it because now ONLY 1 color is AdvCoC well good luck now LMAO. Oda said he has it u want proof then Oden uses Pink lightning.
The Shonen jump cover is not by Oda..

'' Take it easy '' is completely irrelevant..

Oda didn't say that Kamusari was AdCoC..

Oden said '' What was that just now '', it was not an air Slash..

If you don't provide your explanation on something, we take mine..

Oden's Haki while in the battle against the beast pirate was Red Purple, that's CoA..

What else.. I'm not going to go with your non sense..

The Shonen jump cover is not by Oda..

'' Take it easy '' is completely irrelevant..

Oda didn't say that Kamusari was AdCoC..

Oden said '' What was that just now '', it was not an air Slash..

If you don't provide your explanation on something, we take mine..

Oden's Haki while in the battle against the beast pirate was Red Purple, that's CoA..

What else.. I'm not going to go with your non sense..
You’re autistic ain’t you?