Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe before that I think Pew did confirmed us that Kizaru is getting up this chapter . Its depend of how it happen if its just before the end theory will happen .
If Kizaru appears in the chapter after the spoilers "all marines are ko" then this would be 100x worse for admiral fans. It would straight up be doomsday tier since this implies 2 things:
1. Kizaru got wifi haki diffed and ko'ed.
2. Kizaru got ko'ed from dawn cymbal and collapsed/fainted.

Maybe its why his not mentioned?
:usoprice:

Trolling aside, Don't fall for the bait

Wait for full summary. Redon and pew didn't disclose the real juicy part of the spoiler and it's related to kiz
If it is him getting up we know that, Pew said it a few days ago. But that last page is too damning. I went from confident for Kizaru having proper conclusion to 5% of anything happening.
Only copium is that Oda’s writing style different in Egghead as he didn’t shy from shifting the focus away from Luffy for several chapters earlier

@comrade

The arc is over, and I have these open questions about Kizaru:
1st - Where is the awakening?
2nd - Where is his basic COC or even the ACOC?
3rd - Where is his future sight?
4th - Where is the unsurpassed Logia intangibility?
5th - Why did he fight against a version of Snakeman that was using basic Haki?
6th - Why was he humiliated by a version of Gear 5 that was restricting itself and using basic Haki most of the time? (He was defeated by Luffy like this).
7th - Why is his resistance so low?
8th - Isn't he the guy who could solo Kaidou and Big Mom?
9th - Why is everyone fine after being pierced by his Lasers? Wasn't he supposed to be super lethal? Why did Gear 5 eat up and chew all his lethality?
10th - Why is Kizaru's AP the most pathetic crap that exists?

If Kizaru appears in the chapter after the spoilers "all marines are ko" then this would be 100x worse for admiral fans. It would straight up be doomsday tier since this implies 2 things:
1. Kizaru got wifi haki diffed and ko'ed.
2. Kizaru got ko'ed from dawn cymbal and collapsed/fainted.

Maybe its why his not mentioned?
:usoprice:
This makle 0 sense . He is getting up dude he was not affected by the haki or the cymbals . You are literally contradicting him gettting up .

Thats funny coming from a guy that spend his time every week creating 30 threads about Zoro n Mihawk.
Let me hype Usopp without trying to shove Zoro’s dicks down everyone’s throats and I wouldn’t have mentioned him
:kayneshrug:

Elbaf is usopp time to shine and I want him to be recognized as the vice captain like he was originally planned to be and foreshadowed to become

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Stussy and Kaku. Lucci is prob out too.
You should take retirement from being an admiral fan

Kaku stussy means shit.

Saturn isn't making to MJ. There is a reason why he's the only one who is left out and why all other VAs are koed while kiz is getting up.

Something will likely to happen to Saturn for Devon plot to play.

If it is him getting up we know that, Pew said it a few days ago. But that last page is too damning. I went from confident for Kizaru having proper conclusion to 5% of anything happening.
Only copium is that Oda’s writing style different in Egghead as he didn’t shy from shifting the focus away from Luffy for several chapters earlier
Look above ^^ and then add element of off-panelling.

Oda won't show us what happened to Saturn..so that Devon being Saturn plot come out as shocking revelation and then we will see what happened here

It’s a bit weird how Oda suddenly stopped giving a single fuck about Sentoumaru considering all the trouble he went for the straw hats and VP sake. We saw him tied up 20 chapters ago and a sneak panel of him recently and that’s it lmao
I guess he’ll be rooting in an impel down cell next time we see him Oda typical world reaction panel

Status
Not open for further replies.