Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So CoC haki changes the “sword skill”

That means CoC haki can change the exact same move from ONE sword skill to ANOTHER sword skill

It’s almost like CoC haki IS PART of the Sword skill since it has the ability to CHANGE IT, Right?
You need CoC for higher grade Blades.. You don't need CoC for lower Grade Blades..

Swords have powers by the way..

Wrong. Sword skill has nothing to do with haki.

If that was the case Oda wouldn't have specified Mihawk to just sword skill, he wouldn't have made Kaido say haki transcends all, he would've made him say swordsmanship transcends all. Wrong, scabbard-oden comparison is invalid because Scabbards don't have conquerors so they're both completely different attacks. Scabbards is related to sword skill solely. Doesn't matter both are 2 different attacks.
Black blades don't mean squat for anybody except swordsmen presumably because swordsmen (only Zoro, Mihawk, Ryuma) are fodder without it whilst hakimen don't rely on their swords and could pick up a twig and keep on fighting if needed. Also Oden died before Mihawk got his title so doesn't matter either way.

A swordsman that can not cut anything and can also cut through steel with the same instrument.

• Both instances oden/kid are not cut
  • Shanks cuts through steel railgun with the same instrument while also not cutting kidd
  • clear pictures of oden and kidd who have no cut marks what so ever

oda has already established that swordsmen in his world can do these things, and he has demonstrated this level of swordsmanship through shanks and roger.They are swordsmen. In every Sense
You didn't prove shit with those panels bud.

Oda didn't establish any of that shit. Only in your head has the establishment been made that not leaving cuts somehow correlates to swordsmanship. What he has established is:

Just be cause you use a sword, doesn't mean you're a swordsman. You can use swords and not be a swordsman:

He has established that Roger was not a swordsman but a haki master:

Shanks and Roger are not swordsmen in any sense. They're hakimen.
Shanks title is literally hakiman if we go by the "killer of observation haki".

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
the best animator toei will ever have

https://x.com/Sparkleredpanda/status/1804847676879761612

Maybe Loda is mad cuz Vicent is able to do sequence like that:shocked:

Tbh I never thought Toei was gonna add more sauce to Garp vs Kuzan, since there was already enough content in the manga for that to drag. It's only last week's episode which got my hopes up for them adding content to it.

For me the big fight has always been Luffy vs Kizaru, I want to see all the offpanel stuff there. This news is dogshit, but atleast he wasn't talking about Luffy vs Kizaru, that fight actually needs to be filled in.

Just disheartening to see their best animator was giving it his all for the community, and toei just ripped it to shreds.

So genuinely, why did Sanji get to hear Punks last words? Like Sanji and Punk shared what 2? 3? Scenes together prior to this.

If it wasn’t going to be Luffy, Franky should’ve been the one to hear it

Status
Not open for further replies.