IIRC, nazis had links with far-right muslims in the middle-east during the world war
The easiest example to cite for Muslim Nazis are the Ustaše. They were a bunch of Croatian WW2 Nazis that were built on Croat ultranationalist sentiment. They were predominantly compromised of Roman Catholics but they considered Bosniaks to be Muslim Croats so Islam was given the thumbs up. Orthodox Christianity wasn't because that was the religion of the Serbians who were the enemy race so that had to be obliterated in the nearby vicinity along with all of the Serbians.

They were predominantly compromised of Roman Catholics but they considered Bosniaks to be Muslim Croats so Islam was given the thumbs up. Orthodox Christianity wasn't because that was the religion of the Serbians who were the enemy race so that had to be obliterated in the nearby vicinity along with the Serbians.
Peak mental gymnastics, none of this makes any sense. Balkan tribal warfare negs everything else.😂

The easiest example to cite for Muslim Nazis are the Ustaše. They were a bunch of Croatian WW2 Nazis that were built on Croat ultranationalist sentiment. They were predominantly compromised of Roman Catholics but they considered Bosniaks to be Muslim Croats so Islam was given the thumbs up. Orthodox Christianity wasn't because that was the religion of the Serbians who were the enemy race so that had to be obliterated in the nearby vicinity along with the Serbians.
When Turks came in the Balkans, Greek orthodox chose to team up with Islam against Catholic church.

"Same enemy" mentality has been happening for ever.

Now watch me get roasted by the balkan bros somehow :endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Peak mental gymnastics, none of this makes any sense. Balkan tribal warfare negs everything else.😂
Why is there so much diversity in the Balkans ? France which is twice bigger literally went into crusades within its own borders for many centuries so that only one people with one language could exist.

Last edited:
The easiest example to cite for Muslim Nazis are the Ustaše. They were a bunch of Croatian WW2 Nazis that were built on Croat ultranationalist sentiment. They were predominantly compromised of Roman Catholics but they considered Bosniaks to be Muslim Croats so Islam was given the thumbs up. Orthodox Christianity wasn't because that was the religion of the Serbians who were the enemy race so that had to be obliterated in the nearby vicinity along with all of the Serbians.
Oh yes, my grandfather just barely avoided getting executed in Croatia by them ☠️

France which is twice bigger literally went into crusades within its own borders for many centuries so that only one people with one language could exist.
Fck this shit😂
Why is there so much diversity in the Balkans ?
There really isn't. They are all the same for the most part.
When Turks came in the Balkans, Greek orthodox chose to team up with Islam against Catholic church.
Arabic music is essentially Greek. It's true🤣

They failed so badly, its ridiculous

Picture is purely symbolic. To be fair it's been mostly a success. Cathare church disappeared, so did most if not all languages, protestant church barely exists. Anyway, I'm missing a lot but yeah French language under Catholic roman church won until somewhere during the third republic where secularism was established and even then I wouldn't call it a tolerant state.

I hope not. We would have no chances.
Then at least in death we are united. A poetic end.
They failed so badly, its ridiculous
French regional languages be dying like flies tho. Spain > Baguette Land in this regard

Cathare church disappeared, so did most if not all languages,
I listened to a song in Occitan the other day, it sounds like Italian with a Spanish twist.
Tbf compared to other places France's languages are still doing fine. Languages can be much deader than this.

I listened to a song in Occitan the other day, it sounds like Italian with a Spanish twist.
Tbf compared to other places France's languages are still doing fine. Languages can be much deader than this.
Languages are very much dead. Only recently a few people have been trying to learn them to look cool. It's useless to be honest. Should put their energy into learning languages that are still spoken. And no, I'm not talking about esperanto

Aye but at least the area produced some head banging war songs.
The beginning sounds like Üsküdar'a gider iken
Only recently a few people have been trying to learn them
This is only made possible by written accounts of the language. Hebrew existed as a purely written&liturgical language for centuries and now its revived form is the official language of an entire country. Other languages worldwide are also being revived. To say those efforts are ''useless'' is grossly disrespecting the work and heritage of the people who are actively working their rear ends off to preserve said heritage.
And no, I'm not talking about esperanto
That's not a language 😂 before you learn Esperanto go learn Klingon or something 🤣🤣

This is only made possible by written accounts of the language. Hebrew existed as a purely written&liturgical language for centuries and now its revived form is the official language of an entire country. Other languages worldwide are also being revived. To say those efforts are ''useless'' is grossly disrespecting the work and heritage of the people who are actively working their rear ends off to preserve said heritage.
What heritage ? What's even the point ? It's like you go to Turkey and start learning Hittite to look cool but will get genuinely mad af and claim so called heritage that needs to be revived for some reason. People can't even speak English in France but they'e like "okay it's you and me Occitan :endthis:"

They are singing about Kosovo and uçk tho
Kosovo≠Albania
(And why is the video categorized as comedy:saden::risitameh::saden::risitavirus:)

Also the funny remixes that have no right to slap that hard.

😂
Post automatically merged:

What heritage ? What's even the point ?
What's the point of breathing?

Last edited:
French regional languages be dying like flies tho.
Even with Internet, I'm not sure it's possible to kill regional languages for good.

And even if we do.. One transformation after another.. New languages will grow..

They never will.
They never do
Oh.. Hi fellow antipsy. I'm in the process of joining your side

You are totally wrong here. If your experience wasnt good doesnt mean that they cant help.
Actually...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-psychiatry

Don't be so sure