House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
They didn't claim anything yet. That's why I said that. They only have Dragon's for now. mb
He literally did, hence the scene with him being mad about her giving dragons to mongrels. Giving to nobles loyal to Rhae is one thing, but giving it to people that aren't is a problem

Yes. And Rhae doesn't create respect by hanging people. But by respecting them first.
That's beyond stupid lmfao
You can't respect someone that lets you insult them in their face

He literally did, hence the scene with him being mad about her giving dragons to mongrels. Giving to nobles loyal to Rhae is one thing, but giving it to people that aren't is a problem
Yes, Jayce wants to keep his inheritage. But the others didn't threaten anything. They just claimed their Dragons.

Jayce is scared because those people would have the same if not better claim at the throne and priviledges. That's why he is insecure.

But nothing happened for the moments, its just a scary thought for him.

This is the point of his development in the end of the season

That's beyond stupid lmfao
You can't respect someone that lets you insult them in their face
I don't remember Rhae being insulted during the banquet.

The guy spoke to her with irreverance, not with insult. This is different. She didn't gained his respect yet. And she understands that she has to be patient here.

The bar you put on insults in at the Aegon or Aemond level. The bar of Rhae is much lower and that's why she is able to be respected by those who disrespect the powerfull.

Ulf is just a tought nutt for now. But he will learn, or die.. Just like Deamon.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Yes, Jayce wants to keep his inheritage. But the others didn't threaten anything. They just claimed their Dragons.

Jayce is scared because those people would have the same if not better claim at the throne and priviledges. That's why he is insecure.

But nothing happened for the moments, its just a scary thought for him.

This is the point of his development in the end of the season
And he has every right to be insecure. His life was basically in the shit bcs Rhae decided to sleep with Harwin over and over with little care of what happens to him. Him being heir is the only thing he had left and it was only so bcs he had a dragon. And now she gave 2 adult dragons to bastards same as he is.

Nor Ulf nor Hugh have any reason to be loyal to Rhae which is big plot point of Jayce this season

The guy spoke to her with irreverance, not with insult. This is different. She didn't gained his respect yet. And she understands that she has to be patient here.
You dont behave like that around kings and queens. Hugh himself pointed it out later on. Ulf has no respect for anyone there but himself and maybe now Jayce bcs Jayce was the only one who put some sense into him

And he has every right to be insecure.
Yes of course.
This is why its interesting.

Nor Ulf nor Hugh have any reason to be loyal to Rhae which is big plot point of Jayce this season
Indeed, none of them have reasons to be loyal. Hence why season 3 will be interesting.

You dont behave like that around kings and queens.
Again. Rhae is not a conventional Queen.

Rhae is doing exactly what she needs to do to keep the guy at bay for the moment. With Patience. She understand that she has no power over him but death. This is why season 3 will be interesting..

Maybe it will end badly, or maybe I'm right and she will gain his respect. But a ruler that thinks that respect is due to them, is doomed to fall.

Here is what Alicent said to her son Aegon:

"Do you think simply wearing the crown imbues you with wisdom?"

Being Queen does not make Rhae more respectable. Its her actions that will decide that.

well, at least alicent's deal with rhaenyra was good to my point that Aegon was always wronged by both parents (not only Viserys). This help my point that he is not a villain. The problem is that they did Aegon do horrible things in the first season (that doesnt make sense)

well, at least alicent's deal with rhaenyra was good to my point that Aegon was always wronged by both parents (not only Viserys). This help my point that he is not a villain. The problem is that they did Aegon do horrible things in the first season (that doesnt make sense)
Aegon is a clown for not believing in himself.
He already knew he wasn't capable or fit for ruling and was happily running away.
It's alicent , because of who he became like this and in the end she's ready to sacrifice him to save herself.
Greens really got it bad.
Tbh things wouldn't be this messier if Otto was still the hand.

I was goign through the map of Westoreos and remaning continents πŸ’€πŸ’€.

Is it a known Fact GRRM based it highly on Roman Empire with Valyria being italy accurate in map , with Pompei Incident , where again 3 families survived.
And Doom valyria , only 3 families survived (Velareyon , Targaryen , and celtigars)

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I was goign through the map of Westoreos and remaning continents πŸ’€πŸ’€.

Is it a known Fact GRRM based it highly on Roman Empire with Valyria being italy accurate in map , with Pompei Incident , where again 3 families survived.
And Doom valyria , only 3 families survived (Velareyon , Targaryen , and celtigars)
more than 3 families survived the doom

a few other dragon lords did, one named Aurion attempted to claim the city but disappeared. Others also were in the free cities before dying through civil war, or from the free city denizens.

and the Targaryens aren't on the same level as the Celtigars and Velayrons. They were part of the 40 dragon lords.