he doesn't even see himself as bran anymore

in his previous lives, he probably played the game
He took up the mantle of the Three Eyed Raven. He's still Bran Stark

'Probably' doesn't cut it - the series is just that trash

It's not a mantle

It's a single mind that absorbs all who become it

Have you read the books?
Yes, and the last Bran chapter happened years and years ago

Brynden Rivers is only bumbling so much because his life has been prolonged by the trees for so long + he's been connected to the trees 24/7, losing agency

Show Bran is away from all that, burning tires across King's Landing like Professor X.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
Yes, and the last Bran chapter happened years and years ago

Brynden Rivers is only bumbling so much because his life has been prolonged by the trees for so long + he's been connected to the trees 24/7, losing agency

Show Bran is away from all that, burning tires across King's Landing like Professor X.
I like the theory of Bloodraven taking over Bran's body

more than 3 families survived the doom

a few other dragon lords did, one named Aurion attempted to claim the city but disappeared. Others also were in the free cities before dying through civil war, or from the free city denizens.

and the Targaryens aren't on the same level as the Celtigars and Velayrons. They were part of the 40 dragon lords.
One person surviving isn't a whole family surviving.
And
There were 40 dragon lords.
Velayrons simply weren't dragon lords even in valyria.
Same for celtigars

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
There were 40 dragon lords.
Velayrons simply weren't dragon lords even in valyria.
Same for celtigars
yeah exactly. The Targs were above them, even though they weren't amongst the most powerful of the Valyria Dragon Lords. I think they might have been vassals to the Targs but i could have been wrong

I think it's likely some of Aurion's family survived if he was leading an entire army.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
"I do not look forward to other posts I need to write, about everything that’s gone wrong with HOUSE OF THE DRAGON… but I need to do that too, and I will. Not today, though. TODAY is Zozobra’s day, when we turn away from gloom." - GRRM

George about to cook this show

"I do not look forward to other posts I need to write, about everything that’s gone wrong with HOUSE OF THE DRAGON… but I need to do that too, and I will. Not today, though. TODAY is Zozobra’s day, when we turn away from gloom." - GRRM

George about to cook this show
Just read it, oof and to think people were defending the show's plot and characterization:kobeha: