Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure rox wants to free slaves
Roger and Garp protected slaves

And people think Roger was a saint
There isnt a good pirate
They are all 50/50
Some pirates are really cruel 100% most are 50/50
I never believed in that simply because of the trauma that Roger did to Squard. The dude entire crew was annihilated by Roger. However, Roger is still better than other pirates, BUT he's not as good as what some think he is where he's always on the right.

Mihawk never have a fight against:
Kaido- case never put mark on him.
Whitebeard- case in MF he said that he want to find out the difference in theirs powers, which lead to conclusion that he never challenged Whitebeard before that;
Shanks- case he fight only against two handed Shanks who became Younko and called as one of the strongest pirates only 6 years ago.
Which mean, that Mihawk never have fight against Stongest, while he fight only with scrubs like Don D Krigg
Stfu Oda says he’s the Worlds Strongest Swordsman why would I care what a bitter fanboy has to say if you want to have Shanks stronger then Mihawk go to Fanfiction.net and type there

I

Inspector_Mu

Like someone said
Maybe The 4th RP is on God valley
And Oda just introduced Rocks...and he said he will greatest challenge ever they have seen.. kaido and BM. But if it means rocks really then
I'm telling you

Rocks vs luffy and Teach will happen on god valley

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Lmao I can't stop laughing you actually believe that? :suresure:
These Mihawk fanboys actually think Shanks is weaker :seriously: someone call Oda please and ask him :suresure:
Why shouldn't I believe it? Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman and nothing has contradicted that in the manga so far. And before you bring up Garp and the Yonko being "the four strongest pirates", stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.