One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

I never believed in that simply because of the trauma that Roger did to Squard. The dude entire crew was annihilated by Roger. However, Roger is still better than other pirates, BUT he's not as good as what some think he is where he's always on the right.
People tend to make Navy evil while Navy have more good people than pirate Side do.

Roger was selfish
He wanted take out competition so bad that he doesnr care about saving slaves

M

MD Zolo

If we are now pretty sure that Rocks D. Xebec is the Lurking Legend Oda was talking about, it means that he is the strongest enemy the SHPs will ever face, right?

Which means Blackbeard's only purpose in the story is to resurrect Rocks. And Imu is a nobody.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
If we are now pretty sure that Rocks D. Xebec is the Lurking Legend Oda was talking about, it means that he is the strongest enemy the SHPs will ever face, right?

Which means Blackbeard's only purpose in the story is to resurrect Rocks. And Imu is a nobody.
I thought Oda's statement was "strongest enemy the SHPs have faced yet".

So I'm back finally, finally chapter that put thing on it's places, and finally we get oficially confirmation about fact that Mihawk never fight against strongest!
But now I want to talk about Rox, maybe you will call me crazy but he reminded me Dragon, just compare em:

Now speaking about their connection, I was always curious why Dragon didn't listen Garp, why he decided to organize Revo army? Why Luffy always loved pirates? Maybe that's finally will be explaned, if Dragon is actually Rock son, who was adopted by Garp. You could take my thought as fanfiction for now.
no man Luffy resmebles his grandfather Garp and his Dragon's child

Status
Not open for further replies.