Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't judge a player based on their previous games.
u dont believe in meta?

But all scums have agenda to them, to Naomi it is covering Saber and twisting lines to fit her narrative about someone

In one of my posts I explained why poisoning Saber this early is absolutely worst thing scum could do and she ignored it, kept pushing her own agenda
for some reason i completely missed the few posts above the game start post lmfao
yea poisoning early seems kinda pointless unless the 2 cycles rule starts from the phase following the phase the player was poisoned

Saber got poisoned pretty early in the game for no reason other than being voted by few for the council

Imo either very very rookie mafia or fake poison to get town cred
y cant it be a townie that poisoned him? perhaps someone thought he was sus for going on abt the council thing for so long

Worst

Custom title
y cant it be a townie that poisoned him? perhaps someone thought he was sus for going on abt the council thing for so long
Hmmm i'm pretty sure i didn't played with Saber before ( unless it's a new UN ) but it's a bit weird that a town would poison him o early and just because of this council thing.....

I already used my secret one super shot to get you in
That was the right move vice president harris!

Saber

King of Knights
btw I've been looking into the abilities from that write-up that got me poisoned, since all this shit has been annoying me more than the actual poison did
it seems like "evil's soft touches" is a the witcher 3 quest where you have to fight a giant toad that spits poison
and there's a the witcher character submitted in the sign-ups

surprised u dont have issue with ratchet of all ppl on that list
I don't know what he or others say behind closed doors or behind my back, but in general I have no issue with him. He seems to be able to discern fact from fiction and not beholden to artificial lies, propaganda or even agendas facilitated by a select few.

It's been a trying few months and I'm beyond exhausted.

The truth is out there. Whether one wants to be believe it or not will be on them.

I know that if ever called upon id step up for anyone here and that even goes for those few, thats bc of my integrity and the way I was raised. I know most of those would not. The jury is out on everyone else, but I have faith in humanity

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Hmmm i'm pretty sure i didn't played with Saber before ( unless it's a new UN ) but it's a bit weird that a town would poison him o early and just because of this council thing.....
And another thing is

Saber himself said he is focused on council and not the game, the guy didn't accuse anyone of being scum prior to me, so why would scum panic and try and poison him?

Isn't it more valuable to try and cozy up to him for favor if he gets elected to council?

Worst

Custom title
btw I've been looking into the abilities from that write-up that got me poisoned, since all this shit has been annoying me more than the actual poison did
it seems like "evil's soft touches" is a the witcher 3 quest where you have to fight a giant toad that spits poison
and there's a the witcher character submitted in the sign-ups
Incredible detective skill sir but i don't see how does that help us

Poison isn't generally a townie ability and townie don't generally fire so fast and early
i mean sure, but this is a 50 person game
i see no reason for regular mafia conventions to necessarily apply here, hence poison can belong to town too

also either way if the poison was real, it would probs have to be someone less experienced to not do it at the end of the phase/cycle
its more likely for a townie to do that than scum given that scum literally has a team to check with for actions lol
unless u believe scum r all inexperienced

Worst

Custom title
And another thing is

Saber himself said he is focused on council and not the game, the guy didn't accuse anyone of being scum prior to me, so why would scum panic and try and poison him?

Isn't it more valuable to try and cozy up to him for favor if he gets elected to council?
Yeah i agree.....thi saber guy will probably have to walk the plank i'm afraid

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
i mean sure, but this is a 50 person game
i see no reason for regular mafia conventions to necessarily apply here, hence poison can belong to town too

also either way if the poison was real, it would probs have to be someone less experienced to not do it at the end of the phase/cycle
its more likely for a townie to do that than scum given that scum literally has a team to check with for actions lol
unless u believe scum r all inexperienced
It is just case of probability

It is a lot more probable for it to be rookie scum or fake than townie with scum ability firing so early and recklessly

Status
Not open for further replies.