Speculations Speculations on Chapter 986 (or 987)

Lol, I'm done with Editors comments which never actually delivers!
But if I had to guess, it may relate to the "pride of Samurai/Wano" people with Momo related stuff also... so his tears might be because Oda did something that shows the pride of Japanese...etc
Post automatically merged:

Best case scenario would be "We're close to the end of act 3" which according to what we know, act 3 holds a very "tragic and dramatic end" meaning someone REALLY important is dying (or MORE than one person would be even more epic)

Worst case scenario would be "editors as always overexaggerating things" LOL

However, if we'll have a death, let's hope it's NOT one of the VERY obvious ones (Law/Scabbard)
I want a death that we did not anticipate, a close one is even better

Last edited:
Ok, let's think about this in a calm way. Here are my most realistic options (ranked in order of likeliness):

1) It's once again just some fake-hype from an editor. We've played this games more than a dozen times already.

2) Kanjuro, that sick bastard, just drew up Oden to fight against the scabbards. Very emotional cliffhanger at the end.

3) Pedro makes his bullshit-return and threatens to nuke the place Netero-style.

4) Kaido actually really kills Yamato, which will be the final trigger to really make Luffy go berserk (right now he is way too relaxed and not in his usual "endgame mode").

5) Momo is getting killed out of nowhere (lol, we all know Oda doesn't have the guts to do that).
Damn I really like number 2 lol. Kanjuro, a good character would become a great character if he does that.

Lol, I'm done with Editors comments which never actually delivers!
But if I had to guess, it may relate to the "pride of Samurai/Wano" people with Momo related stuff also... so his tears might be because Oda did something that shows the pride of Japanese...etc
Post automatically merged:

Best case scenario would be "We're close to the end of act 3" which according to what we know, act 3 holds a very "tragic and dramatic end" meaning someone REALLY important is dying (or MORE than one person would be even more epic)

Worst case scenario would be "editors as always overexaggerating things" LOL

However, if we'll have a death, let's hope it's NOT one of the VERY obvious ones (Law/Scabbard)
I want a death that we did not anticipate, a close one is even better
Apparently that chapter brings the editor to tears due to Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Yamato doing a 5-star formation full signature attack combo. They break through Kaidou's body, which explodes with fireworks, while they keep walking in slow motion with satisfied smile on their face, and the sunset as the background.:suresure:

Cringeking101 and Mr Morj are aight :zehaha:
i havent seen but i heard lot of praise for Morj. and i will take ur word for King101. but unfortunately these 2 would be considered in the minority. if i remember correctly KOL is the poster boy for One Piece Youtube? i have never seen someone as stupid as this guy. u will lose brain cell from their stupidity. and i was once dumb enough to come across a podcast of KoL and gangs and even dumber to see some part of it.
believe me when i say this, whoever u think is the worst poster in all of the forums is thousands time better than the so called "One Piece Youtuber" presented in that vids.
EDIT: ok just remembered KOL was the 2nd dumbest. 1st was another dude from the podcast but i dunno his name