Speculations Speculations on Chapter 986 (or 987)

Ok, let's think about this in a calm way. Here are my most realistic options (ranked in order of likeliness):

1) It's once again just some fake-hype from an editor. We've played this games more than a dozen times already.

2) Kanjuro, that sick bastard, just drew up Oden to fight against the scabbards. Very emotional cliffhanger at the end.

3) Pedro makes his bullshit-return and threatens to nuke the place Netero-style.

4) Kaido actually really kills Yamato, which will be the final trigger to really make Luffy go berserk (right now he is way too relaxed and not in his usual "endgame mode").

5) Momo is getting killed out of nowhere (lol, we all know Oda doesn't have the guts to do that).

Ok, let's think about this in a calm way. Here are my most realistic options (ranked in order of likeliness):

1) It's once again just some fake-hype from an editor. We've played this games more than a dozen times already.

2) Kanjuro, that sick bastard, just drew up Oden to fight against the scabbards. Very emotional cliffhanger at the end.

3) Pedro makes his bullshit-return and threatens to nuke the place Netero-style.

4) Kaido actually really kills Yamato, which will be the final trigger to really make Luffy go berserk (right now he is way too relaxed and not in his usual "endgame mode").

5) Momo is getting killed out of nowhere (lol, we all know Oda doesn't have the guts to do that).
1) Definitely can be the case as always.

2) Most probable imo.

3) NO ODA PLEASE NO

4) Definitely can't happen. We've only known her/him for like 2 chapters = No emotional impact

5) I wish, lol. But momo still has a lot of variables left like the VOAL. Also, yes Oda doesn't have the guts. But Oda, make it happen!

S

SinOfGreed

I don't see why Kaido would kill Yamato. He just said he wants to make Yamato shogun. Would just be random.

However Pedro arriving to nuke everyone would be hilarious lol

1) Definitely can be the case as always.

2) Most probable imo.

3) NO ODA PLEASE NO

4) Definitely can't happen. We've only known her/him for like 2 chapters = No emotional impact

5) I wish, lol. But momo still has a lot of variables left like the VOAL. Also, yes Oda doesn't have the guts. But Oda, make it happen!
I see it exactly the same way, that's why Yamato and Momo are options 4 and 5 (the least likely ones).

Just can't think of any other really tearjerking moment right now though.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
That would be just cruel.

Hopefully Act 3 ends in the next two chapters lol
Highly doubt imo. Knowing Oda and his tendency to match chapter milestones with major events (Chapter 500 and Rayleigh, or Chapter 976 and Jinbe's birthday for example), I have a big feeling Chapter 1000 will actually land between Acts 3 and 4 to give us updates on major world events, meaning Act 3 shouldn't end for another 10-13 chapters in the least. Not saying it can't happen in Act 4 (whatever major event chapter 1000 brings), but I feel like something major is happening outside of Wano and its more likely Oda dedicates that chapter to something on the level of Chapter 957.

Maybe I'm buggin though, I just don't see Act 3 ending at all yet. Many characters haven't really had their presence made in Onigashima and now we know the final battles may take place at the Flower Capital anyway.

We must include the "tragedy" probably happening soon.

This act will be over I think.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by a moderator:
If we predict based on recent chapter, there are at very least two possibility:

1. Momo will be executed. Unlikely, imho

2. Kiku will die or mortally wounded.
He then lay down on Izo's hand while remembering their time together as abandoned hungry child that covered in filth.
How they have to live without parents, how they has to dance in the street to make money, how they was treated scornfully by society, how they met Oden and later become his retainer.
What a memorable good old time they share together.
:pepemotion:

Though this may be sad, I personally doubt any character would die this early. Who knows..