One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will Admiral fanboys do now?

A. Claim that someone else wounded Fuji
B. Hype up Sabo and the 3 RA commanders to the extreme
C. Claim that Fuji is a level below the C3 to protect Admiralbase’s 3 Golden Boys
D. Ignore it

I feel like B will be the most popular, followed by C, D, and then A

But that could explane even that fact why Oda chose Ace as son of Roger, case for me now Rocks is actually the one who should be called as Pirate King. Also, I believe Rocks said to Roget to find all Poneglyphs, which lead Roger to his search of One Piece, and Roger write that in Skypia.

Mihawk is WSS because of what? How Younko became strongest? Because they fight against everyone and everything, they have fight against strongest! Now what about Mihawk? Why every one knew that he is WSS, while he never fight against strongest? Answer is simple: because he was Shichibukai, and WG just made his name as famous, to make every one believe that they got WSS on their side. That's why WG easily dropped Mihawk into the garbage, case he never was someone that is really important to WG, because they always could make exception for one Pirate. Gorosei could just send CP 0 to riverie, to tell kings of World made exception to one most powerful weapon of WG- Shichibukai Dracule Mihawk, which never happened! Instead they send seven worships and they strongly believe that this would be enough to put end to the legend.
Mihawk was famous before the pirate age.

Learn to read

I recall after marineford how people really doubted garp's achievements saying he wasnt close to roger but was like smoker because he got his title from capturing roger which he didnt do. Then more info came out and he's looking as good as roger and wb did at his prime. I'll wait this one out as well. mihawk's title is no fraud.

Stop the bullshit Mihawk is Wss and shanks isn’t so Mihawk>Shanks buddy
Lol except no.
Literally nothing changes with Shanks being weaker.

Only if you put him as Luffy main endgame which he is not.
The entire dynamic of the story changes. At every step, Luffy’s comparable (enemy/ally) has always been stronger than Zoro’s. It would make absolutely no sense. You don’t need to have Shanks as Luffy’s endgame to understand that, because Luffy and Zoro aren’t fighting the same caliber opponents to begin with and Shanks and Mihawk are inextricably linked on their own, and that’s without mentioning them being the goals of Luffy and Zoro respectively.

Lol except no.

The entire dynamic of the story changes. At every step, Luffy’s comparable (enemy/ally) has always been stronger than Zoro’s. It would make absolutely no sense. You don’t need to have Shanks as Luffy’s endgame to understand that, because Luffy and Zoro aren’t fighting the same caliber opponents to begin with and Shanks and Mihawk are inextricably linked on their own, and that’s without mentioning them being the goals of Luffy and Zoro respectively.
So that’s your response to odas rankings lol😂

But that could explane even that fact why Oda chose Ace as son of Roger, case for me now Rocks is actually the one who should be called as Pirate King.

Mihawk is WSS because of what? How Younko became strongest? Because they fight against everyone and everything, they have fight against strongest! Now what about Mihawk? Why every one knew that he is WSS, while he never fight against strongest? Answer is simple: because he was Shichibukai, and WG just made his name as famous, to make every one believe that they got WSS on their side. That's why WG easily dropped Mihawk into the garbage, case he never was someone that is really important to WG, because they always could make exception for one Pirate. Gorosei could just send CP 0 to riverie, to tell kings of World made exception to one most powerful weapon of WG- Shichibukai Dracule Mihawk, which never happened! Instead they send seven worships and they strongly believe that this would be enough to put end to the legend.
Lol
Rocks, the true most deserved pirate king ---> Luffy's real grandpa and real father of Dragon
Roger, stole the pirate king title ----> Father of Ace

So, oda is taking the title back to where it belongs!

It honestly would be nice as hell.

Also, can't we all agree that Garp never referred to Dragon as "my son"
He always spoke about him as a stranger.
MAYBE Dragon already knows the whole shit and that's why he is leading a revolution.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Good job on making no sense :milaugh: but at least you're funny right?:kayneshrug:
Mihawk isn't "The Strongest Swordsman of all time", he's "The World's Strongest Swordsman". It's a title that covers people who are currently living. According to the (I guess now debunked?) VCs, Mihawk was already famous before Roger died when he was 19, but he wasn't the WSS.

And I was making fun of you ya dingus. Current Roger is dead, and even fodders are stronger than corpses, so current Mihawk is stronger than the currently dead Roger :tchpepe:

Lol except no.

Not really I mean Luffy will be so above Shanks(surpassing Roger and rox Captain most prob)
Zoro just above nothing else(Yonko lvl ).

I have no doubts that prime Rayleigh was above Shanks.

If you put a limit the issue starts.

There's no Zoro ending stronger than Luffy lmao.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What will Admiral fanboys do now?

A. Claim that someone else wounded Fuji
B. Hype up Sabo and the 3 RA commanders to the extreme
C. Claim that Fuji is a level below the C3 to protect Admiralbase’s 3 Golden Boys
D. Ignore it

I feel like B will be the most popular, followed by C, D, and then A
E. Double down on big mom getting one shot by Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.