Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Watson should contribute more, she entered the thread just to roll over and do nothing, I find that weird af, she did had a small defense for Mango, and called Ratchet town, just a small stance here.
Im interested in this Fleur scenario also, this can be link, one of my main suspects, Saber had a defense for Mango, and Mango had a defense for Saber, this is interconnected in a weird way.
I agree with the Watson part, I kinda just glossed over it, didn't know what to make of it.
But..

Hold on just one moment lmao, are you telling me that saber doing his due dilligence to see whether or not I had called flower "fleur" in the past, to inform the world that this is in fact not the first time, being some sort of a defense?
He was pointing out a fact.

As for me defending Saber, I was quite clear in articulating that I was going to see what the connection between Relo and Saber was.
By the iso I learned that contrary to my knowledge, they did in fact seem to have had history together - which more or less nulled the reason why I thought their pairing was interesting.

Worst

Custom title
It just makes no sense.

Flower hard suspects SK to be scum, doesn't bother roleblocking him or actually confirming kill actions being done and leaves him be for hours now.

If I had a strong sus feeling about someone as she claims she has for SK i would fucking obliterate that role to oblivion and focus fire on it until it is dead.

In what world does her actions follow her words +
Well she thought i was gonna follow her lead and shoot SK

Besides my suspicions on Saber, Reloaded, Watson etc

some town reads
Naomi(I liked her towniest town comment 1st i think)
Flower
Soul
Xenos(heals bleeds)
Broki
Indigo
Ratchet
Ultra
Melkor
Michelle(looks proactive enough)
Charlie
Ratchet
Orca, because he can heal also?
Zemmi
I agree with most of them, so looks fine.

Saber

King of Knights
I agree with the Watson part, I kinda just glossed over it, didn't know what to make of it.
But..

Hold on just one moment lmao, are you telling me that saber doing his due dilligence to see whether or not I had called flower "fleur" in the past, to inform the world that this is in fact not the first time, being some sort of a defense?

As for me defending Saber, I was quite clear in articulating that I was going to see what the connection between Relo and Saber was.
By the iso I learned that contrary to my knowledge, they did in fact seem to have had history together - which more or less nulled the reason why I thought their pairing was interesting.
history together?????

But..

This game is all about connections, I agree with you, there is not much info to work with atm, im just stating my stance where im at, I have my links also, just gave a read list atm

Worst

Custom title
If that is the case then why didn't Flower block SK from doing anything that can potentially save him or endanger others.

And why isn't she constantly pinging you to shoot the damn guy if it is so urgent
Well she's probably in a bit of a mood rn!

I'm already caught up, and I have been giving my impressions every time I post :few:
So that's all you have ?

If you're town I think it's time you claim something.
And

No hi, no hello, no nothing?????? Are you even town?
?

Status
Not open for further replies.