One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will Admiral fanboys do now?

A. Claim that someone else wounded Fuji
B. Hype up Sabo and the 3 RA commanders to the extreme
C. Claim that Fuji is a level below the C3 to protect Admiralbase’s 3 Golden Boys
D. Ignore it

I feel like B will be the most popular, followed by C, D, and then A
E- Fujitora defeated him while getting few injuries that are not significant or lethal in return.

Sounds a lot like Aokiji vs Jozu to me LOL

Not really I mean Luffy will be so above Shanks(surpassing Roger and rox Captain most prob)
Zoro just above nothing else(Yonko lvl ).

I have no doubts that prime Rayleigh was above Shanks.

If you put a limit the issue starts.
The comparison isn’t between Shanks and Rayleigh though, it’s between Shanks and Mihawk. I also doubt Shanks isn’t stronger than Rayleigh in his prime. Shanks is on the level of WB, Kaido, and BM, people that were Roger’s contemporaries. Shanks is probably stronger than Rayleigh was.

The issue is not founded on a limit, it’s about the pattern of portrayal through the story.

E- Fujitora defeated him while getting few injuries that are not significant or lethal in return.

Sounds a lot like Aokiji vs Jozu to me LOL
Meanwhile Kaido can beat up Luffy without getting any injuries despite literally letting Luffy hit him and while not using Haki or DF powers (and while showing mercy so that he doesn’t kill someone he wants to recruit)

This dude Fujitora keeps on dragging the title of Admiral through the dirt
You're trying so fucking hard, it's goddamn pathetic.

- Aokiji was bloodied and bruised by Jozu

Fujitora and Ryokugyu had to fight inside Mary goeise against Sabo who's YC1 at the bare minimum as well as 3 other commanders, and Fuji ended up getting tagged.

There's no whining, what the hell are u talking about

Garp is the true Hakiman if anything. He ain't using a sword like Shanks.
I hope CoC give some crazy abilities, pur hakiman alone don´t would make them such strong. Katakuri had both insane haki and df power yet it seems like Shanks commander are even stronger and that without having a df. Something they must have to get such lvl, not only Shanks and his crew, also Mihawk and the others who doesn´t have devil fruit powers.

I can imagine something similar to Zoro ashura form and Sanji fire ability(devil form). Their must be something else who give such hype to guys like Zephry,Mihawk,Shanks,Garp and the others who haven´t df powers.

Bogard

You can't win
hey....has anyone noticed the similarity between look of Rocks and Hakuba ? haha:shocking:
Shh @Bogard is already wanking it to Oden being 2nd Division Commander since he can pretend like this makes Marco > Oden

And he already wanked it earlier to Roger’s bounty being 10X Ace’s before it got proven false.

I don’t think he could handle having to wank to yet another one of his favs
It all makes sense now

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.