Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

Well I despise Germa 66, including Reiju.

Are Vergo and Monet popular? Boring, boring characters. Tashigi also bores the hell out of me.

I'm indifferent to most of the RA. Ivankov and Kuma are the only ones I really like. Even Dragon, who I used to think was awesome, I'm just increasingly exasperated by as Oda has him sit back and do nothing while Sabo is the main figure.

I don't dislike Kizaru per se, but I find him sort of irrelevant? Compared to the other main Marines anyway, he's just sort of there. Does some cool shit, but as a character isn't anywhere near as interesting as the other Admirals (Ryokugyu pending).

Kid's been a disappointment. Hoping for a lot more from him in the end of Wano.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro : people made this guy be what he never was and is.
Zoro was average and became boring after FI.

Posthawk : there's nothing interesting going for this guy, everything about him just feels like Oda only made him to make somewhat Zoro dream means something but he still failed.

Marco : he's average but nothing much

King the Background : even Oda regrets creating him.

Doffy is just a poor version of Crocodile, he is spoiled so much and his character isn't that great post TS.

point is you have given title to wrong person.....Chicken King is more fitting to Akainu than Roger is the point as he was worried about the exaggerated legend :kayneshrug:
So Blackbeard the new Yonkou ran away from the chicken king, what makes that of him?

Oh i forgot, it was a strategic retreat, my bad.
:milaugh:

Chicken King Roger can continue begging his enemies to make him the PK.

Roger wanted Ace to become his successor, remember what Akainu did to that dream?
:gokulaugh: