Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
We've held firm for years. They have nothing on us. We shall be granted the grandest of Ws. A W so grand that Rambles will become Shambles, Logiko will be reduced to Carotene, and CoC will.... well, CoC wins in all situations.
Literally the only time I've been against someone who was a popular candidate joining the crew was Caesar.

Vivi #1 though, I love Yamato and Carrot, but the next person to join should be Vivi. It's been long enough, and Alabasta can't protect her from Imu; only the Straw Hats can.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
C'mon, Rambles, you know at this point that Lucci4nakama train is about as real as Doffy4nakama at this point.

Don't be a sore loser, you're better than that. No need to beat the dead horse and hope for extra Egghead chapters - the deed is done, SHP sail away together with the giants, while our beloved CP0 agendas, I mean agents, are left on the island.
THE DOFFY FOR NAKAMA TRAIN?!?

What fucking Bath Salts do people in this fanbase snort?

Still a chance Lucci joins based on Pluton, but the idea that Lucci is going to the Sunny, or the Sunny is going to Lucci, right now makes no sense. We're past that point, it is what it is.

Pedro is basically joining within the next 5 chapters
C'mon, Rambles, you know at this point that Lucci4nakama train is about as real as Doffy4nakama at this point.
Pedro4nakama on the other hand is very likely
Still a chance Lucci joins based on Pluton, but the idea that Lucci is going to the Sunny, or the Sunny is going to Lucci, right now makes no sense. We're past that point, it is what it is.
Only Pedro joining makes sense

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

Don't be a sore loser, you're better than that. No need to beat the dead horse and hope for extra Egghead chapters - the deed is done, SHP sail away together with the giants, while our beloved CP0 agendas, I mean agents, are left on the island.
You forgot that @nik87 refused to give up on ZKK until they literally left the island :milaugh:

These guys have the stubborn will of champions, give them some credit :endthis:

Good that Pedro is not in cp0.....

Vivi would not be a nakama, she gonna be imu vessel, the line of "would they call her a friend again" are supposed to happen in final battle, where imu get control of her and she break free using power of friendship when sh call her as friend. More detail later when the new chapter is out.