Status
Not open for further replies.
I can jump on the watson wagon anytime, this was my pref lynch d1, had almost no traction tho, was on this case before the mech talks, you should iso me before saying that i jump wagons without reasons lol....
Here is the thing, when you jump wagons so easily it just shows you don't really care who gets the noose as long as they get it. If wind shifts to mango you vote for Mango, if it shifts to Watson you vote Watson.

You don't have your own firm stance on one and keeping it, you suspect both but you aren't making the case for one to be firm wagon

Here is the thing, when you jump wagons so easily it just shows you don't really care who gets the noose as long as they get it. If wind shifts to mango you vote for Mango, if it shifts to Watson you vote Watson.

You don't have your own firm stance on one and keeping it, you suspect both but you aren't making the case for one to be firm wagon
Well i want them both flipped, so i dont rly care the order, both survived kills, so yeah, what grand case do you expect me to make with 0 scum flips atm, i dont have enough data .

Well i want them both flipped, so i dont rly care the order, both survived kills, so yeah, what grand case do you expect me to make with 0 scum flips atm, you cant gain enough date.
But you don't have a firm stance. You said so yourself now you don't care who it is Where's you should care bcs both bring different things with their flip.

Both clear and both damn someone else and both bring new path to the game

Your approach to the lynch is purely coasting one

Status
Not open for further replies.