Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Naomi is town most likely, Reloaded is a good target tho
Reloaded seems to be hiding which from what I've been told is one of his scum plays

Naomi's laser focus on Soul without exploring other possibilities is the main reason I sus her, makes me think his flip would boost her somehow idk not 100% saying she's scum but I am keeping an eye out👁

Oh yeah, how dare I not read up the chat in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

It‘s 12pm here Jfc.
u posted a bit at the beginning of the phase which started 3+ hrs after u joined the chat
so yes, u had time to read if u wanted
even if u didnt want to read, u couldve listened to the multiple ppl from the chat who wanted to pressure mango

i posted a summary on what happened multiple times in this thread
others had too

Zemmi

GodMommie
There was too much resistance to them. And Ekko even made a sus post looking like a chat slip. I will not let this go today, so my vote is glued between one of them until they‘re flipped.
I don't like Ekko either but it wasn't a slip because he did go show me evidence he speaks that way about lynches.

Reloaded seems to be hiding which from what I've been told is one of his scum plays

Naomi's laser focus on Soul without exploring other possibilities is the main reason I sus her, makes me think his flip would boost her somehow idk not 100% saying she's scum but I am keeping an eye out👁
Look at Flower, she has flipped town- and is still going at Soul nonstop. It is strange to hunt down an indie like that, but you never know.

@hime @Flower Can we leave the jabs please, I understand it's heated/tense right now but no need to provoke each other into an argument. Cool heads prevail etc.
I am calm. I just can’t even with her anymore.

Sure, I‘m supposed to read up on a night chat at 4 or 5am my time when I haven’t slept yet or when I was asleep later. Bro, this is just mad :milaugh:.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There was too much resistance to them. And Ekko even made a sus post looking like a chat slip. I will not let this go today, so my vote is glued between one of them until they‘re flipped.
I checked soul and your interaction.

Him coming out of his own will to question your pro town claim (which actually turned out to be true) seem genuine.

And, then there is one more thing - I really don't think a scum would get so proactive to lead a wagon against someone on D1 to mislynch in 50 players game.

I am not denying there can't be scum on your wagon but I think they would have casted opportunistic votes and slip in between. That's where I think we should look into

I don't like Ekko either but it wasn't a slip because he did go show me evidence he speaks that way about lynches.
The way it was worded clearly implies talking to a team. He also voted me over Soul when he said we should get my ability confirmed first…because he‘s scum who is afraid of my Time Stop. He only voted me once he realized my Time Stop affects faction kills.

@hime @Flower Can we leave the jabs please, I understand it's heated/tense right now but no need to provoke each other into an argument. Cool heads prevail etc.
she isnt trying to solve or pressure
she is making this day into her vanity revenge project and ppl just enable it
so sick of this, it sucks any fun out of trying to actually play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.