Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
one piece really don't have boring people ...

but among all ... Boa

- she don't have interesting back story
- she don't have interesting story arc
- she don't have interesting powers and her powers are just a copy
- she is not even strong
- she is not even effective for anything

and I fucking hate that people like some one cause that person is hot ... fuck her
Cobys gonna beat the shit out of her

but among all ... Boa

- she is not even strong

and I fucking hate that people like some one cause that person is hot ... fuck her
She was a trafficked child who learned to use that sexuality as a weapon. If you're familiar with Hippolyta, specifically the George Perez version, she's a take on that. Comes from being a slave to rule the Amazons, the strongest warrior tribe.

She was a trafficked child who learned to use that sexuality as a weapon. If you're familiar with Hippolyta, specifically the George Perez version, she's a take on that. Comes from being a slave to rule the Amazons, the strongest warrior tribe.
yes ... I don't likes copies .... let alone overrate ones

that's why I don't like Luffy much either ... I already read Journey to the west book ... I Luffy is just a copy with less originality to offer ... but he is getting better in time ... bot Boa
Post automatically merged:

hope so

now I REALLY like Koby ... a weak man who want to do great things ... this is my jam

I mean I don't know of any other queens in the series besides Big Mom, who was introduced after. And unlike Charlotte, her cruelty is only the flip side of the fact that the truth about her history would have her disgraced.

I also don't know who else has the power to turn you to stone. Pica has stone manipulation and Aokiji can freeze you, but those are still different ideas.

Is Luffy improving more than her? Well I'd hope so if he's the main character.

but among all ... Boa

- she is not even strong

Frankly I have never been a fan of Hancock, to begin with who could love someone who kicks cute baby animals like that ?

Plus she has been reduced to be Luffy's crazy in love admirer which was funny at the start but quickly became boring and repetitive.
I was not wrong when I said that Hancock is underrated:josad::josad:

Reiju Vinsmoke (Girl Sanji is only beloved because she’s sexy and not her character)
Donquixote Rocinante (completely irrelevant, yet he dominated the last poll somehow
Paulie (The more I watch Water 7, the more I realize just how overhyped he is)
Rob Lucci (Everyone wanks him to high heaven yet he barely beat a pre-Haki Luffy)
Rebecca (Why she’s popular is beyond me)
King (Queen has funk while the Wildfire is just doing nothing but clowning Big Mom)
Shiryu (Burgess did more than him and he’s barely impressive as one of Blackbeard’s Top commanders)
Smoothie (Only loved because she is hot and once again did less than even Cracker as a Sweet Commander)

people laugh at me for saying this. But if you look at it plotwise, there's absolutely no reason to make koby fight hancock, if he wasn't supposed to beat her.

Koby has been irrelevant for the entirety of the post-skip. It makes no sense for him to be brought back just for him to get fodderized. If Oda didn't want to make koby strong, fine, but then he could have easily had koby go after alvida and buggy instead of hancock. Koby did say that he would capture alvida way back in chapter 2, after all.

There has to be some reason why Oda would rather have Koby take on hancock than alvida. Imo its obvious, it is finally time for Koby to replace garp as the marine hero.

As to how he will do this? The SSG. I think Koby and sword are part of the SSG and that Koby got some science powers in addition to his haki, which by feats and portrayal is better than sanji's.
Post automatically merged:

anyways, I don't dislike zoro, but I don't really care for him as much as some fans do.