Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen him pulling all sorts of shit as both town and scum.

And, do you think a town role like emi can simply give all of his abilities to another one right off at the beginning of day one to be used by the other player make sense? It irk BS.

Nor we have seen emi abilities showing up based on his claim as xenos highlighted.
I don't care if you seen him pull shit like this as town or scum, you clearly mention scum here so he is def in his scum range. Yet you are acting like he is townie here for some reason. You don't care that he is lying about his allegations, and how panicky he seems.

I am not saying ekko is townie, as stated before he is dropping down and is trending my scum lean list. But TAC/Rej are more priority over ekko here. It's as simple as that.

But with no defenses (for the rest of this cycle i'm assuming? At least that's how long temporary RCs usually last iirc). Even IF you make it past this Day Phase without just getting lynched you're more than likely gonna get shot during the Night Phase.

Either by town who want to avoid the risk of keeping a potential serial killer around. Or scum who will gladly take an easy kill on a rolecrushed player.

And I can't imagine you being chosen by the Night Council to be protected, at least as things stand.

I know you don't like to claim in general. But nobody can help you if you don't try to help yourself in this situation.
Dumb Dumb dumb

Let me lay out in sequence what happened today:

1) Worst super rolecrushed me, opting for me as a target over multiple outted scum
2) Multiple people frontloaded speculation I was TAC
3) TAC was outted (as having his role as his own)

I don't respect being asked to claim under these circumstances. You'd have to be dropped on your head to even entertain any of this as legitimate. You're welcome to suspect me as scum regardless, but Xenos what's the worst that can happen? I get lynched over TAC? I'd welcome the attempt to try tbh, will shake out plenty of good information.

Dumb Dumb dumb

Let me lay out in sequence what happened today:

1) Worst super rolecrushed me, opting for me as a target over multiple outted scum
2) Multiple people frontloaded speculation I was TAC
3) TAC was outted (as having his role as his own)

I don't respect being asked to claim under these circumstances. You'd have to be dropped on your head to even entertain any of this as legitimate. You're welcome to suspect me as scum regardless, but Xenos what's the worst that can happen? I get lynched over TAC? I'd welcome the attempt to try tbh, will shake out plenty of good information.
your rolecrushed?

Status
Not open for further replies.