Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are townie, then you are playing like a sub human, and should be embarrassed by yourself. Literally some next level stupidity.

Only way you are getting cleared if charlie outs your flavor role name. Or i am gonna find out by myself D4 if you are not dead.
You are so beyond clueless and also incapable of admitting when you're wrong at any point.

Just claim everything even when you can evidence something is faker than a 3$ bill. Fuck me these games are bad lmao

You are so beyond clueless and also incapable of admitting when you're wrong at any point.

Just claim everything even when you can evidence something is faker than a 3$ bill. Fuck me these games are bad lmao
No, you are playing like trash. Nobody is asking you to claim your abilities, we just wanted your flavor name. You acting here like I need you copy pasta your entire role sheet.

It's not about being wrong or not because there is nothing to be wrong about. You are the one who fumbled the bag and acting like this is some ego shit competetion, you project so hard it's not even funny. You don't even deserve to be addressed with respect because I tried that and you just behave as a monkey. This has nothing to do with the stupid WU, get it through that thick skull of yours.

Imagine claiming you have cop abilitiy instead of keeping that to yourself and outing your flavor name instead. Complete mental and the fact you keep dodging the question and keep making it like it's about the WU is beyond stupid at this point.

Stop being a self centered prick and stop projecting yourself on others and acting like some elite. Fucking cringe. Look at your abysmal play here and contemplate on yourself if you are townie. Get good.

No, you are playing like trash. Nobody is asking you to claim your abilities, we just wanted your flavor name. You acting here like I need you copy pasta your entire role sheet.

It's not about being wrong or not because there is nothing to be wrong about. You are the one who fumbled the bag and acting like this is some ego shit competetion, you project so hard it's not even funny. You don't even deserve to be addressed with respect because I tried that and you just behave as a monkey. This has nothing to do with the stupid WU, get it through that thick skull of yours.

Imagine claiming you have cop abilitiy instead of keeping that to yourself and outing your flavor name instead. Complete mental and the fact you keep dodging the question and keep making it like it's about the WU is beyond stupid at this point.

Stop being a self centered prick and stop projecting yourself on others and acting like some elite. Fucking cringe. Look at your abysmal play here and contemplate on yourself if you are townie. Get good.
Well, guess what

You burned the midnight oil convincing yourself you're totally in the right when you're going to be proven wrong in an instant. Would hope you learned something about maybe listening a bit more or admitting when you're wrong...but don't count on it 😜

Worst

Custom title

Why would one fake a 3$ bill ? If I have to risk going to jail I'll fake a 100$ bill at least

I think Baki and Reborn got have justice in their minds and hearts. I don't blame them for suspecting me. But for all the shit you give me about being a dictator...yeesh

Well, guess what

You burned the midnight oil convincing yourself you're totally in the right when you're going to be proven wrong in an instant. Would hope you learned something about maybe listening a bit more or admitting when you're wrong...but don't count on it 😜
Charlie will have to come here and out your flavor name for that to happen, and then determine if you are scum or not.

But if he does not, and you are not dead by D4 we going to the interrogation room and you outing everything or you will be up for the lynch. Simple.

Maybe you need to stop dodging the main point and actual engage faithfully instead of all this murky shit you keep doing if you are town? how about that for a starter? reflect and look into yourself first.

"Admit you are wrong'

wrong about what? I am trying to resolve your stupid ass slot. Holy fucking shit.

No, TAC the player slipped, and then said that he is just too dumb basically and apologised for it stating that he 'saw things'
I can totally see a Lu Bu Kaido team
And lu bu was purple
SUS af
Just to clear things out. Was asked not to do so but Nat claimed Kaido. She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.

Lie detect of something like "i'm Kaido, Town, killed Odd simply because i thought he's sus af" came out as true. If she's scum Kaido immune to lie detects, i assume she'd just give me different flavour.

Sorry Nat

Charlie will have to come here and out your flavor name for that to happen, and then determine if you are scum or not.

But if he does not, and you are not dead by D4 we going to the interrogation room and you outing everything or you will be up for the lynch. Simple.

Maybe you need to stop dodging the main point and actual engage faithfully instead of all this murky shit you keep doing if you are town? how about that for a starter? reflect and look into yourself first.

"Admit you are wrong'

wrong about what? I am trying to resolve your stupid ass slot. Holy fucking shit.
"I don't have a good reason to ask you to claim but claim or you are sus!!!"

It's even sillier to extend this to demanding Charles expose me in public and by extension to the mafia because...you don't like being told no.

If it were about purely resolving me you'd have no issue with the proposition, but for some reason you have to insert yourself. I am rather hoping this is for "I'm lying about wincon" reasons, because if not you are just being petty tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.