Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd was legit IC after the Flower revival, no one suspected blud, no one gave 2 cents about blud
He only died because he was supposed to stop the lynch manipulations
This is not a coincidence
Its exactly like killing Illidan in the wow game when he was supposed to strike Sargeras, no town is doing that

Anyway, @Natalija can defend herself. I just ask people to refrain from using words like outed too hastily because somebody who isn’t paying attention could read that and just throw a kill at people. The only one who is outed (at least I believe so) is TAC.
You throwing the word 'outed' like free candy to anyone who looked your way, or did you forget? you acting like we are questioning things for no reason here lol.

do you understand what I am asking I need confirmation you will reveal everything ultra said? if he refuses a full on role reveal to you. You tell us. you announce everything to the thread.
This ^

@Charlie You really really need to give us Ultra flavor name here in the thread whenever you get it. After that, make him fully out his sheet to you.

If you truly want this game to progress you have to do this.

No, we not pushing TAC because of that soley. TAC came into the thread and thought purple scum did the kill, but the thing is at the time we had no idea the scum color is purple, and also TAC came out this DP and lied about me being a necromancer and is basically outed scum. Did you read this phase? lol
We know there's blue and purple scum cause Mashiro Blue mentioned it in his night post during N1 tho

The necromancer thing doesn't make sense tho, looks more like indie hunting as scum to have some form of contribution

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This ^

@Charlie You really really need to give us Ultra flavor name here in the thread whenever you get it. After that, make him fully out his sheet to you.

If you truly want this game to progress you have to do this.
@Ultra remember the waifu game when i formed a chat with you and you wouldn't trust me until i gave you my entire role, you better be cooperative now

We know there's blue and purple scum cause Mashiro Blue mentioned it in his night post during N1 tho

The necromancer thing doesn't make sense tho, looks more like indie hunting as scum to have some form of contribution
uhhh no, because he thinks I am the necromancer when that's obviously not true. He is basically open scumming at that point. I know for a fact his allegation on me is panicky and nonsense. He probably is blue maf if not TAC.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No, we not pushing TAC because of that soley. TAC came into the thread and thought purple scum did the kill, but the thing is at the time we had no idea the scum color is purple, and also TAC came out this DP and lied about me being a necromancer and is basically outed scum. Did you read this phase? lol
The ??? Mafia tried to faction kill ???, but it failed

The ??? Mafia tried to faction kill ???, but it failed
We know the scum colours here, that's not the contention. It's that he knew Kaido was Purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.