Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clear things out. Was asked not to do so but Nat claimed Kaido. She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.

Lie detect of something like "i'm Kaido, Town, killed Odd simply because i thought he's sus af" came out as true. If she's scum Kaido immune to lie detects, i assume she'd just give me different flavour.

Sorry Nat
What the fuck Charlie

Yes, but Nat‘s reasoning for the Odd kill was that he retracted the revive claim which, to my knowledge, never happened in the thread and she‘s not part of the night chat?
Yea I do not recall saying he won't revive you. He said that if you are townie you have nothing to worry about because you will get revived. You can ISO Odd's posts EOD they ain't alot.

I mean look at the reactions here when odd died, he was the town IC
Natalia(kaido) planned this vile act in plain sight, and she striked

ok reset the day guys
reset the day, and put protects or buss drive odd when he back.
On the bright side I feel like Odd's untimely death may be soft confirmation that it could actually work on RK
She killed odd to save Watson, there are no other options
@town, cap her.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway I've skimmed over, don't think Ultra has to be TAC but I do agree that he's trending down. Here are his pushes so far:

Adam - Town
Ekko - Lean Town
Soul - Pro Town

And all of these have come at the expense of defending scum in Watson, and potentially Mango. Mango was more of an afterthought though. Basically he has been 100% WRONG, which should be raising alarm bells to anyone familiar with him. Also think him buddying with Cal today looks like open scumming, but don't think he'd bother maintaining innocence in that case.

He's rolecrushed so he can be killed. He's had all day to re-evaluate and get his head in the game and he would rather flame people instead, no need to waste more time on that slot. If he says he can confirm himself then he can do it today.

Think TAC/Rej should still be the way.

I mean look at the reactions here when odd died, he was the town IC
Natalia(kaido) planned this vile act in plain sight, and she striked

She killed odd to save Watson, there are no other options
@town, cap her.
Stop saying stupid ass things, it won’t work. Odd wasn’t particularly good, and I didn’t think it would be a huge waste even if I misfired.

Stop saying stupid ass things, it won’t work. Odd wasn’t particularly good, and I didn’t think it would be a huge waste even if I misfired.
Natalia we were planning to use odds role to stop the lynch manipulations, odd had 0 contribution d2, the thread at that point thought that he was the one who revived Flower
You cant rationalize this kill, blame Charlie for this
Any kaido claim is auto L tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.