Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
FUCK IT.

I know it's fake because I didn't do anything that night and as I told Muugen earlier I'm tamper proof. So no one could've forced me to do anything.

That's why I highly suspect Emil, now because I did everything but tell him that was my role the other day and he is acting dense. I think this is because he knows I'm town and wants someone else to catch on to that and push me, so his hands are clean.
gonna be honest

have no idea wtf u talking about

r u amyr?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I have an ability that lets me undo a game removal on myself, I can probably amp it to work on others and bring them back?
Is that NF/Ariess game type of amping? Is Fuji hosting like this? Since novas never amped like that lol.
I still dont know how this NF/Ariess type of amping works.

Zemmi

GodMommie
gonna be honest

have no idea wtf u talking about

r u amyr?
Yes you do. Because we argued about the janitor part of that. Why would argue hard against it if I knew it wasn't me who caused the janitor. I even asked the host if I had a hidden passive that janitor and they wouldn't answer. But I still felt it was 99.99% not me that is why I argued with you about.

That is why I am calling bs on you now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
To me, Nat was at the top of the PoE. Again, from my POV she's a confirmed liar.
u cud deduce, just as i did, that she wud be reaction testing even if lying as town, and her gameplan wud be to later on reveal after she sees how many wud be willing to follow the info vs not etc..

just by the circumstantial evidence alone of her bringing up the result at 3 am when she had no pressure on her and with 5 other slots in PoE. i dont rly buy that u think as scum that's her best gameplan here to 1 for 1 in this exact gamestate

i didnt read her town fully because its multiball. whose to say she cant out you while being scum herself. i acknowledged that scum nat will seldom do scum vs scum plays and so shes low on my PoE even tho i dont strongly read her town

feel free to dismiss this and go ahead and put a label to it and call it tmi on my end

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes you do. Because we argued about the janitor part of that. Why would argue hard against it if I knew it wasn't me who caused the janitor. I even asked the host if I had a hidden passive that janitor and they wouldn't answer. But I still felt it was 99.99% not me that is why I argued with you about.

That is why I am calling bs on you now.
can u remind me again when did this happen? u sure u got the right person?

i dont recall arguing hard about anything like that

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
u cud deduce, just as i did, that she wud be reaction testing even if lying as town, and her gameplan wud be to later on reveal after she sees how many wud be willing to follow the info vs not etc..

just by the circumstantial evidence alone of her bringing up the result at 3 am when she had no pressure on her and with 5 other slots in PoE. i dont rly buy that u think as scum that's her best gameplan here to 1 for 1 in this exact gamestate

i didnt read her town fully because its multiball. whose to say she cant out you while being scum herself. i acknowledged that scum nat will seldom do scum vs scum plays and so shes low on my PoE even tho i dont strongly read her town

feel free to dismiss this and go ahead and put a label to it and call it tmi on my end
It wasn't a reaction test. Not only does she not do that, she double down'd on it even after my kill failed on her. There's no drawback to her doing this, even now we have several people defending her lie. And being one of several outed scum by Day 5 or 6 isn't all that big of a deal.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Looking through the thread marks

Looks like @Flower was killed and bought back again

😭 this girl is basically Jesus at this point

Emil

Certified Memelord
It wasn't a reaction test. Not only does she not do that, she double down'd on it even after my kill failed on her. There's no drawback to her doing this, even now we have several people defending her lie. And being one of several outed scum by Day 5 or 6 isn't all that big of a deal.
maybe it was real then, maybe she had another way of getting that result and hid it under her ability

my point is again, nat's kill only benefits you. thats the world view im working with

if other townies think nat's kill benefits town, i sure hope they r right!

Status
Not open for further replies.