News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Nothing can save the lack of media literacy of this forum.

I now understand that it's not even a problem with One Piece, but with multiple story over multiple fanbases.

You guys... I'm so sad for you all. :/
Living in a world where you can't understand simple storytelling..

:peperain::pepecry:
Don't think the guy who wrote entire essays about how Carrot was destined to join the crew should be lecturing people about "understanding simple storytelling" :willight:

Don't think the guy who wrote entire essays about how Carrot was destined to join the crew should be lecturing people about "understanding simple storytelling" :willight:
Poor soul.. Not being able to understand simple storylines....

I feel so sad for you guys. It means that you will probably never understand the real light of One Piece and other stories.

And I'm not the only one pointing out this problem.. it seems to be a growing concern.. in multiple fanbase.

If your reaction to One Piece is : "it's not that deep bro"... it means you are probably infected with the lack of media literacy disease...

Poor souls...

:pepecry:

Nothing can save the lack of media literacy of this forum.

I now understand that it's not even a problem with One Piece, but with multiple story over multiple fanbases.

You guys... I'm so sad for you all. :/
Living in a world where you can't understand simple storytelling..

:peperain::pepecry:
Dude, you live in your parents attic. There's real screenwriters and creatives in this forum, get off your high horse.

Poor soul.. Not being able to understand simple storylines....

I feel so sad for you guys. It means that you will probably never understand the real light of One Piece and other stories.

And I'm not the only one pointing out this problem.. it seems to be a growing concern.. in multiple fanbase.

If your reaction to One Piece is : "it's not that deep bro"... it means you are probably infected with the lack of media literacy disease...

Poor souls...

:pepecry:
You're such a fucking dick man. All because someone doesn't agree with your subjective opinions.