News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Me. I've worked in a writers room in the past. I got a minor in creative and screenwriting. I've actually done this shit for money. So know your place, there is no such thing as an "objective interesting character."
Ok Good, now let me tell you that if you are thinking that One Piece is not that deep, you are really NOT the type of screenwriter that I would trust for a job mate and even less have interesting discussions with.

Having done paid work as a screenwriter doesn't mean that you are a good one. And when you tell me that there is no objectivity in Storytelling or that there is no such thing as an objectively interesting character, I know for a fact the type of writer I'm talking to.

I won't brag about what I know, but just understand that if I'm not able to work, it's not because I've a lack of skill.

Ok ?

One PIece is OBJECTIVELY amazing and Wano was OBJECTIVELY amazing (despite some lows). Now. Back off. If you can't have an objective vision of One Piece, you have absolutely no interest for me as a creative.

I wouldn't be surprised considering I've seen you have "discussions" with dozens of people here
You didn't search well enough.