News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The hivemind is scrambling, they need Nik to save them.

JK I love my boys but its funny to me why they even care if GB has a black blade I mean Zoro has one too.
Two issues here, hypocrisy and powerscaling
Hypocrisy because Mihawk has been downplayed by both Shanks and Admirals since forever and yet the Admiral fans are begging for GB to have a black blade, before it was just meh but now it has become something so important to them. If BB is so insignificant then why do they want GB to have it.
Powerscaling because people will not care whether GB forged it like Ryuma and Mihawk. It will just be that GB is a black blade wielder and then they will try to put Shanks/Roger over Mihawk/Ryuma because GB who twerked to Shanks haki is also a BB forger/wielder. Mihawk is the WSS and GB is another of his victim but haters or people afraid of his ceiling being higher than their faves have been trying to discredit this title in any way imaginable to the point that every new sword wielder suddenly becomes the actual WSS instead of Mihawk.
I think its the Yonko fans that should actually be afraid of GB having a BB since that would automatically put GB in a place where he has achieved a feat that no Yonko or PK has done while Mihawk still has the WSS title and hence is automatically above GB even if GB has a BB.

Two issues here, hypocrisy and powerscaling
Hypocrisy because Mihawk has been downplayed by both Shanks and Admirals since forever and yet the Admiral fans are begging for GB to have a black blade, before it was just meh but now it has become something so important to them. If BB is so insignificant then why do they want GB to have it.
Powerscaling because people will not care whether GB forged it like Ryuma and Mihawk. It will just be that GB is a black blade wielder and then they will try to put Shanks/Roger over Mihawk/Ryuma because GB who twerked to Shanks haki is also a BB forger/wielder. Mihawk is the WSS and GB is another of his victim but haters or people afraid of his ceiling being higher than their faves have been trying to discredit this title in any way imaginable to the point that every new sword wielder suddenly becomes the actual WSS instead of Mihawk.
I think its the Yonko fans that should actually be afraid of GB having a BB since that would automatically put GB in a place where he has achieved a feat that no Yonko or PK has done while Mihawk still has the WSS title and hence is automatically above GB even if GB has a BB.
Why should Yonko fans care lol. Most of them
Arent swordsmen.

Literally couldnt care less and I mean like I said we dont know if he forged it or found it like Zoro so its funny seeing all of you guys getting your panties twisted over it.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
‎
Queen being Franky’s dad would be one of the worst things One Piece has ever done

I shall remove it from my brain immediately

So to sum up the black blade thing, the anime says no, a Vivre Card and a wall says yes (is it the same picture) but neither actually talk about it, as far as I can see?

I don’t think either source is any better than the other, so I’m waiting now for Oda to confirm it one way or the other. I still don’t think his fighting style thus far supports the idea at all though.

Him being Admiral General MacArthur and his justice is interesting though.

Queen being Franky’s dad would be one of the worst things One Piece has ever done

So to sum up the black blade thing, the anime says no, a Vivre Card and a wall says yes (is it the same picture) but neither actually talk about it, as far as I can see?

I don’t think either source is any better than the other, so I’m waiting now for Oda to confirm it one way or the other. I still don’t think his fighting style thus far supports the idea at all though.

I am not against the idea itself, it's more that it would be another huge waste of potential by Oda if it turns out to be true, with the total absence of interactions between the two, and the fact that neither recognised each other to be totally stupid.

In Aramaki manga introduction he had a black blade. Apply occam's razor the simplest solution is the best solution and with all the evidence we have that's Aramaki having a black blade.

Now whether he forged the black blade is a different story

Do you think Arthur will update the Vivre card section on his Website? It was the best way to view all the new information. The onepiece fandom page does a really bad job at it.