News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

How can you think that is a black sword? Imagine Greenbull with a black sword but Fujitora ( a swordsman with a supreme grade blade and his equal) not.
I can barely accept that is a black sword but you can't tell me he forged it ( he stole it at the most) or Oda is incoherent :kayneshrug:

That Shanks/GB interaction gets way overwanked lol. GB was always overexpressive, he is the same guy who sweated at Yamato in one panel while getting no damange from an Advanced CoC attack from her and easily restricting both her and the rest of the Scabbards at the same. They literally looked a neg diff for him while being all together lmao.

Furthermore, GB had just pulled up solo against an alliance that defeated not one but two emperors. If a whole third party like the Red Haired Pirates appear as well acting antagonistically towards him, being intimated is a fair reaction lol. Heck, he even said: "I'm not ready to pick a fight with you guys yet."

People also bring up Kaido and how GB didn't pull up on Wano while he was there, but they sure as heck don't shit on prime WB for also not going there. And WB had far more "personal" motives to go there, his "brother" Oden. And mind you, folks are right not to dowplay WB for that. It's not a hit on his portrayal. But, for some reason, the same doesn't apply to Greenbull. And Greenbull is a Admiral, who specifically need permission to attack/fight in Yonkou territory.

Nah man, the GB downplay has been wild. He's a monster strenght wise.
Prime wb had a family to protect, aramaki doesn't even care for casualities of his actions :yurazclear:
Prime wb and aramaki had the same motivation? :milaugh:

Let me remind u the difference between aramaki and a yonko, when a yonko doesn't give a fuck about his family or friends:

And she is just bigmeme, the biggest fraud in the yonko group... imagine prime wb :smoothieduck:

Shanks Timeline info (from Pewpiece):

https://x.com/realpewpiece/status/1831270271480651847

https://x.com/realpewpiece/status/1831270274395754586

https://x.com/realpewpiece/status/1831270276857823618

Before 13 years : Seized the Gomu Gomu no Mi (Rubber-Rubber Fruit) from a World Government ship.
Before 12 years : Started sailing activities, using the Windmill Village in East Blue as a base.
Before 12 years : Entrusted the straw hat to Luffy.
Before 06 years : Became one of the Four Emperors.
Before 02 years : Ended the Summit War and solemnly mourned Whitebeard and Ace.
Before 00: Attended a wedding on a deserted island.
Before 00: Used Conqueror's Haki near Wano Country to intimidate Admiral Green Bull, forcing him to retreat.
Before 00: Clashed with the Kid Pirates in Elbaf and destroyed them
So pre-captain, child Shanks negged Who's Who
We better transfer this feat over to you-know-who immediately

- White pattern looks like a hamon
- the blade is much thinner than the Tsuka, unlike sheaths that have the same thickness as the Tsuka

Enough with the cope already.

:shame:

Has any other sheathed sword in the past been mistaken for a black blade (panel please)?