News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

At this point all Shanks needs to do is say he’s given up being a swordsman since he lost his dominant hand 12 years ago and the entire Sword fandom may just quit…
All he has to do is throw a punch or kick tbh lol

*Shanks kicks mihawk
Mihawk “I guess you’re not a true swordsman”

Swordsmanship could just be a part of his fighting style like a bunch of other characters. He doesn’t need a devil fruit in order to do non swordman techniques

All he has to do is throw a punch or kick tbh lol

*Shanks kicks mihawk
Mihawk “I guess you’re not a true swordsman”

Swordsmanship could just be a part of his fighting style like a bunch of other characters. He doesn’t need a devil fruit in order to do non swordman techniques
"All he has do do is go against the author's portrayal and kick and punch like Zoro has done multiple times"
That might work. :BigW:

That will be the explanation

This looks like a sheathe for sure.
The absence of hamon (the line/pattern) always bothered me because even if his blade were to be white there was no reason to take that off. It literally didn’t match the manga design because of this.
It being a sheath or retconned into a sheath would fix this issue and not create any continuity error.
One would ask why the fuck would they add a sheath and I’d answer : for the same reason they gave Garp a sword in the Rocks flashback in the anime when all they had to do was to copy the panel

The absence of hamon (the line/pattern) always bothered me because even if his blade were to be white there was no reason to take that off. It literally didn’t match the manga design because of this.
It being a sheath or retconned into a sheath would fix this issue and not create any continuity error.
One would ask why the fuck would they add a sheath and I’d answer : for the same reason they gave Garp a sword in the Rocks flashback in the anime when all they had to do was to copy the panel
Last ep it stll showed up
Means no blackblade
Toei would change it if it was one

All those motherfuckers fighting over Greenbull and a potential black blade, whereas I'm just sitting back, napping a good wine and enjoy my FINAL and most devestating destruction of Redon:

Vivre Card: Yamato
Devil Fruit : Inu-Inu no Mi, Mythical Model: Ookami no Makami
Title: Kouzuki Oden (Self-Proclaimed)
Birthday: November 3
Height: 263 cm
Liked Food/Drink: Oden, Salmon (Raw and eaten as a whole)
Disliked Food/Drink: Spicy Foods (Such as Chilis and Wasabi)
Hobbies: Fantasizing, Discipline Training
Animal Image: Wolf
Place of Origin: Unknown
Color of Armament Haki, Color of Observation Haki, Color of Conqueror's Haki user

:BigW:

Ryokugyu stopped eating 3 years ago, relying on photosynthesis to live
I wonder if this is related to his backstory and possibly his sword not being used. Maybe this is when he got his devil fruit?:quest:
He might have been from a poor background and food was too expensive. Or he‘s an alcoholic who spent all his money on alc. Fascinating nonetheless.

battle between 2 swordsmen
I can post more
Dumbo
Punching and kicking isn’t swordsmanship

Zoro being capable of using his arms and legs does not change the fact 99.99% of his fighting style is swordsmanship

Shanks being able to fight without his sword just as good makes him more than just a swordsman. It being a part of his fighting style but not the whole thing