Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how four of his men caused some major issue without him or Iva, I think he’ll be able to wreck havoc as long as the admirals don’t get in the way
Of course they will get in the way.
Akainu was just there when Kuma came.
Either way the Revs only caused damage because it was a surprise attack in the middle of a Reverie, and they withdrew quickly.
If Dragon goes there now, Mariejois is already in full alert, and you have Akainu and Admirals who are currently in HQ, the Holy Knights, Cipher Pol, the Elders and Imu, and dont forget about Lucci, Kaku, marines and seraphims who will be coming back from Egghead eventually.
Revs cant deal with all that, so it makes sense Dragon is turning on his seafaring pirate mode and going after the red poneglyph rubbings and the One Piece.

Damn, I like how Garling walked in without respect, just sat down and told them how it's going to be from now on. As for Saturn, it is as I assumed, the Gorosei are individuals with their individual powers, Imu just shared his eternal life with them most likely, so as he revoked it, Saturn started to rapidly age.

@Salah WG how do you assess Garling's role here? iirc, you assumed the likes of Garling don't know of Imu's existence, yet he walked in unfazed with full knowledge and told them how it's going to be, also saying he was "ordered". But also the Gorosei or Warcury in particular telling him to shut his mouth prior to knowing he has become an elder too, which looks like the Gorosei after all had higher authority than Garling and Garling is indeed a CD and part of the WG rather than a separate entity (holy knights that have higher authority than CD).

Last edited:
I like how Imu mercilessly killed Saturn like he was some insect, very fitting ironic death for someone who viewed humans as mere insects.

Now Dragon will finally do his move as well and I'm glad Egghead Island is over now.
Outside of Egghead Island, the chapters were often 10/10 and overall, it was a very enjoyable arc UNTIL Saturn got punched by Kuma. Then it went downhill with the pacing and all Gorosei appearing.

Honestly, it even makes less sense to kill Saturn off because ALL Gorosei were present there, not just Saturn. I know Imu wanted to create an example outta this but this move only makes sense if Saturn didn't get help from the other Gorosei because yet again, he isn't the reason why Luffy escaped. All of them failed.
That's why I believe it was a huge mistake bringing all Gorosei to Egghead Island. Saturn and Kizaru were more than enough tbh.
The broadcast also ate way too many chapters which could be easily handled in like 2 - 3 chapters AT BEST.
Think about it though, Saturn was sent personally to deal with the matter. The fact he needed reinforcement at all from the other four was already a failure. If you stand on top of the world and hold that position you better be capable enough to take care of business. I saw a meme somewhere that because of him there's now two Nikas. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.