News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Bruh, we already have enough waiterfans, albinos, etc, that don't read the manga talking about stuff they don't know. :kobeha:
Your reply is irrelevant to my main argument to begin with. If you can read what I posted you'll counter my argument on how King durability is better than Kaido yet you brought up irrelevant argument :kobeha:

please just get banned holy shit this is cancerous
Cancerous for stating argument from the manga? And where did I throw an insult?

I;m cancerous because my arguments don't align with your agenda? Maybe you're the cancerous one. No wonder yonko fans dumped you. Didn't you use to wank Godfy top 1 too? What happened with that? Did Luffy fans also dump you? :quest:

"For over 20 years, Kaido ruled over Wano Country. His ideology was developed during his youth. He kindled the flame of rebellion against a world governed by status, continually seeking 'freedom and equality' through overwhelming violence and war. While showing a hint of pity towards the weak, he was harsh and thorough in his elimination. On the other hand, he thrilled at battles with true strong opponents. Although he was defeated in his final battle with 'Straw Hat,' he sank to the depths of magma, remaining as the legend of the 'strongest creature.'"

:kata: ODA AND EDITORS KEEP REMINDING YOU THAT KAIDO WAS INDEED THE WSC

:willight:SHANKS ,MIHAWK, ...ARE YET TO BE HYPED AS WORLD STRONGEST PIRATE or Man EVEN AFTER KAIDO, WB AND BM HAVE ALL FALLEN
@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori

remaining as the legend of the 'strongest creature.'":steef::steef:
Without a doubt, the most hyped character when it comes to pure strength.

- The legendary WSC is incredible as it is still regarded as a supreme reference of power.
- An ungraded weapon that achieved legendary status in the hands of Kaidou.

Mr-Go was really killed by Kaidou, well, it was obvious—rarely does anyone die instantly in One Piece. Ace could talk, Whitebeard could give a speech, Jinbei could basically do the same, Corazon could use his Devil Fruit and hold on for a long time, etc. I think among the few people who died instantly in OP, we can mention Luffy, who was killed by the legendary WSC—Kaidou.

"For over 20 years, Kaido ruled over Wano Country. His ideology was developed during his youth. He kindled the flame of rebellion against a world governed by status, continually seeking 'freedom and equality' through overwhelming violence and war. While showing a hint of pity towards the weak, he was harsh and thorough in his elimination. On the other hand, he thrilled at battles with true strong opponents. Although he was defeated in his final battle with 'Straw Hat,' he sank to the depths of magma, remaining as the legend of the 'strongest creature.'"

:kata: ODA AND EDITORS KEEP REMINDING YOU THAT KAIDO WAS INDEED THE WSC

:willight:SHANKS ,MIHAWK, ...ARE YET TO BE HYPED AS WORLD STRONGEST PIRATE or Man EVEN AFTER KAIDO, WB AND BM HAVE ALL FALLEN
You don't have a problem accepting Kaido as the WSC even though he never beat WB, BM, Roger, Mihawk, Shanks, Rocks and many others. Yet, you claim Mihawk is a fraud because Oda has yet to finish revealing all of his past.
:shame:

Last edited:
Time for some good old fashioned Mohawk slander

Buggy-sama rekindling the old forgotten dream of mohawk that he didn't have the courage to pursue :pepebuggy:

:saden:

Best biddies on the same level :pepecroc::pepehawk:

My boy is finally at YC level :perocry:

@HA001 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @CbShadow :HoldThisL:

Fucking clowns. I told yall his new bounty was AFTER he joined with CG lmao

Mohawk had a frozen bounty, and then after the shichibukai abolishment, his got unfrozen and updated. And then after he joined Buggy as an underling, got a huge upgrade. That's his current bounty :suresure:

Mohawk was almost certainly closer to 3bil or below before he joined his new captain lol. Just like the admirals who are valued at 3 bil alone.

Rip to yalls cope about how he's at 3.6 for his strength alone lmao

Largest Paragraph in White Text:
To discover the meaning of the "D" in his fate, Law challenges Big Mom. Though gravely injured, he narrowly wins alongside Kid using the awakened powers of their Devil Fruits. He obtains a copy of the "Road Poneglyph." However, after setting sail from Wano Country, the Blackbeard Pirates ambush Law, leading to a fierce battle over the copy. Ultimately, he is defeated, his ship sinks, and the fate of his comrades is unknown. Can Law defy the unfortunate fate that befalls him...!?

Top Left Box next to Panel:
【Inherited Technique Name】
With a technique named after the "magic" of his late mentor, who changed his fate, he once again carves out a new future.

Middle Right Caption next to Panel:
With "Awakening," his powers become even more formidable. He pierces his enemies with "Anesthesia," generating shockwaves within their bodies that even the Four Emperors cannot withstand.

Middle Left Caption next to Panel:
Tracking Robin's movements, he obtains a copy of the "Road Poneglyph." Due to his honorable nature, he willingly shares it with Kid and others.

Bottom Right Caption next to Panel:
Transformed into a woman by Doc Q's ability, he breaks the "illness" with overwhelming Haki, ignoring the crewmates who are captivated by his newfound beauty.

Bottom Left Caption next to Panel:
Thanks to Bepo's quick thinking, he escapes from Blackbeard. However, as a captain, he cannot abandon his precious comrades, and with his last breath, he orders a return to the battlefield (Vivre Card
-Fierce battle with BB Pirates: nothing less than high diff

-shockwaves that even the Four Emperors cannot withstand: shockwille is a legitimate top-tier attack

-breaks the “illness” with overwhelming Haki: top-tier CoA feat confirmed

-he cannot abandon his precious comrades: Editor’s note “humiliating” defeat explained

Law stocks never crashed; they just stopped growing for now after they went to the moon before they take off when he comes back:myman:

@park_min young @Roo @Heart pirate

Buggy-sama rekindling the old forgotten dream of mohawk that he didn't have the courage to pursue :pepebuggy:

Mohawk had a frozen bounty, and then after the shichibukai abolishment, his got unfrozen and updated. And then after he joined Buggy as an underling, got a huge upgrade. That's his current bounty :suresure:

Mohawk was almost certainly closer to 3bil or below before he joined his new captain lol. Just like the admirals who are valued at 3 bil alone.

Ayoo , You still coping ?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

His bounty is 1.977 billions Based on his Logia power, leadership, intelligence.

As the WSS , his bounty is 3.6 billions .

You scared from this bounty or what ?

:lulz::lulz:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

He's a dumb fuck

-Fierce battle with BB Pirates: nothing less than high diff

-shockwaves that even the Four Emperors cannot withstand: shockwille is a legitimate top-tier attack

-breaks the “illness” with overwhelming Haki: top-tier CoA feat confirmed

-he cannot abandon his precious comrades: Editor’s note “humiliating” defeat explained

Law stocks never crashed; they just stopped growing for now after they went to the moon before they take off when he comes back:myman:

@park_min young @Roo @Heart pirate
-Shockwaves that even the emperors cannot withstand :crazwhat:

-Confirmed that it was a fierce battle with Blackbeard
Low diff my ass 🤣 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @other hoes I debated