News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

-Fierce battle with BB Pirates: nothing less than high diff

-shockwaves that even the Four Emperors cannot withstand: shockwille is a legitimate top-tier attack

-breaks the “illness” with overwhelming Haki: top-tier CoA feat confirmed

-he cannot abandon his precious comrades: Editor’s note “humiliating” defeat explained

Law stocks never crashed; they just stopped growing for now after they went to the moon before they take off when he comes back:myman:

@park_min young @Roo @Heart pirate
-Shockwaves that even the emperors cannot withstand :crazwhat:

-Confirmed that it was a fierce battle with Blackbeard
Low diff my ass 🤣 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @other hoes I debated

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Time for some good old fashioned Mohawk slander

Buggy-sama rekindling the old forgotten dream of mohawk that he didn't have the courage to pursue :pepebuggy:

:shame:

:saden:

Best biddies on the same level :pepecroc::pepehawk:

My boy is finally at YC level :perocry:

@HA001 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @CbShadow :HoldThisL:

Fucking clowns. I told yall his new bounty was AFTER he joined with CG lmao

Mohawk had a frozen bounty, and then after the shichibukai abolishment, his got unfrozen and updated. And then after he joined Buggy as an underling, got a huge upgrade. That's his current bounty :suresure:

Mohawk was almost certainly closer to 3bil or below before he joined his new captain lol. Just like the admirals who are valued at 3 bil alone.

Rip to yalls cope about how he's at 3.6 for his strength alone lmao
It's been a rough year for Mihawk:josad:

He will bounce back I promise

-Shockwaves that even the emperors cannot withstand :crazwhat:

-Confirmed that it was a fierce battle with Blackbeard
Low diff my ass 🤣 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @other hoes I debated
Glass canon Teach took it with no lasting damage or broken bones , and it's funny since even meme never broke his bones until combi attacks from Kidd and Law happened 2 times .
:gokulaugh:
You said you like your Editor's note :
Humiliating retreat :feelscryingman:

The island was still intact which shows how Teach didn't even use his high end Gura attacks let alone Awakening .
:pepapoo:

Glass canon Teach took it with no lasting damage or broken bones , and it's funny since even meme never broke his bones until combi attacks from Kidd and Law happened 2 times .
:gokulaugh:
You said you like your Editor's note :
Humiliating retreat :feelscryingman:

The island was still intact which shows how Teach didn't even use his high end Gura attacks let alone Awakening .
:pepapoo:
Cryyyy

Generating shockwaves that even the four emperors cannot withstand

Fierce battle with Blackbeard

Time for some good old fashioned Mohawk slander

Buggy-sama rekindling the old forgotten dream of mohawk that he didn't have the courage to pursue :pepebuggy:

:shame:

:saden:

Best biddies on the same level :pepecroc::pepehawk:

My boy is finally at YC level :perocry:

@HA001 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @CbShadow :HoldThisL:

Fucking clowns. I told yall his new bounty was AFTER he joined with CG lmao

Mohawk had a frozen bounty, and then after the shichibukai abolishment, his got unfrozen and updated. And then after he joined Buggy as an underling, got a huge upgrade. That's his current bounty :suresure:

Mohawk was almost certainly closer to 3bil or below before he joined his new captain lol. Just like the admirals who are valued at 3 bil alone.

Rip to yalls cope about how he's at 3.6 for his strength alone lmao
Add Mihawk the milestone

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...534c75fb6e1bd0dc355d25b8dfaa9b4c4814e8eb44eb&
Here is a better interpretation

The phrase doesn't explicitly mention Mihawk but aligns with the mindset and motivation of a character like “Zoro," who aspires to become the World's Strongest Swordsman (WSS).

- Piercing glare (するどく睨む): Zoro is known for his intense determination and focus, often depicted with a fierce look in his eyes when he's serious about his goals.
- The strongest (最強の): This directly ties to Zoro's ambition to surpass Mihawk and become the world's strongest swordsman.
- Beyond that (その先): Even if Zoro achieves his goal of becoming the strongest swordsman, the phrase suggests he should continue to push beyond and strive for even greater heights.

The phrase essentially encapsulates the idea that achieving the title of the strongest is not the end but a milestone, and one should always look beyond current achievements towards continuous growth and improvement. This mindset is essential for Zoro as he pursues his dream.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Add Mihawk the milestone

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...534c75fb6e1bd0dc355d25b8dfaa9b4c4814e8eb44eb&
Here is a better interpretation

The phrase doesn't explicitly mention Mihawk but aligns with the mindset and motivation of a character like “Zoro," who aspires to become the World's Strongest Swordsman (WSS).

- Piercing glare (するどく睨む): Zoro is known for his intense determination and focus, often depicted with a fierce look in his eyes when he's serious about his goals.
- The strongest (最強の): This directly ties to Zoro's ambition to surpass Mihawk and become the world's strongest swordsman.
- Beyond that (その先): Even if Zoro achieves his goal of becoming the strongest swordsman, the phrase suggests he should continue to push beyond and strive for even greater heights.

The phrase essentially encapsulates the idea that achieving the title of the strongest is not the end but a milestone, and one should always look beyond current achievements towards continuous growth and improvement. This mindset is essential for Zoro as he pursues his dream.
Do you really spend all your days looking for & misinterpreting obscure databooks and translating irrelevant side info to slander Mihawk?

First the Crocodile databook and now this Usopp Gallery nonsense. Wait a sec, isn't Usopp Gallery the same one where Oda called Shanks & Roger as swordsmen?

Based on , his bounty is .

As , his bounty is .

:feelsokeman:
Mohawk joined a yonko crew. He got the bounty bump.

If his bounty was solely based on his strength, there would be no need to issue a second bounty after he joined CG lol

His initial bounty after the abolishment would have been fine.

But we know he got a new bounty for joining CG.

keep coping tho :perocry:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

If his bounty was solely based on his strength, there would be no need to issue a second bounty after he joined CG lol

Buggy boosted Mihawk into a bounty higher than his own? :risitameh:

Based on , his bounty is

As , his bounty is

The rest is your cope .
:super: